Search results

1. Nakoda boater

Fly bridge Venturi/windscreen

Who makes these on Vancouver island Thanks
  2. Nakoda boater

add a battery

Going to install a Blue Sea add a battery kit soon and I have this question. Is it necessary to install a breaker or fuse in between the battery switch and a switch panel that already contains fuses? thanks
  3. Nakoda boater

Help with inboard VP closed loop coolant system

Hey all, Trying to finish up an engine install in our reborn Zeta. It’s a 1997 5.7 GI Volvo Penta and there s a hose that comes out of a reservoir under the low pressure pump near the rear of the engine and for the life of me and can’t remember or locate where it ties back into the closed...
  4. Nakoda boater

Where to buy rub rail

Hi all, Look for a business that sells rub rail on or off the island.. Thanks
  5. Nakoda boater

Removing transom shield

i have a ‘98 209Dp that I have the leg removed and now want to remove the transom shield but do I need to pull the engine?
  6. Nakoda boater

DL Parts for Trailers

Good day all, Has anybody used these people for trailer parts? I need to replace springs and all the other goodies and they have a complete kit to get it done. https://www.dlparts.ca/product/complete-tandem-axle-mounting-kit-for-5200lb-6000lb-axles-with-double-eye-springs-akt6p Thanks,
  7. Nakoda boater

Fibreglass repair

hey all, Doing a resto on a glass hull and when removing the trim tabs all the paint and Gelcoat got ripped off in the process. So the question is what steps do I take to getting it filled while sealing ate the same time. Thanks
  8. Nakoda boater

Looking for a good marine electrician

on the island, any leads?
  9. Nakoda boater

SOLD 2014 Thunderjet Hawk XL HHT

Sold For sale!! Aluminium hull with engine pod 115 Yamaha main with 230 hours Only!!! 9.9 Yamaha kicker with power trim and connected to main for steering and remote speed control for trolling. Half hard top with good canvas. Sliding windows on port and starboard side. Walk through from...
  10. Nakoda boater

Zeta/Hourston question

Did Hourston manufacture hulls for Zeta?
  11. Nakoda boater

Double eagle history

is there some kind of data on the different models/sizes and their options throughout the years? Thanks
  12. Nakoda boater

Ez loader spindle sleeve

hey all, having some sealing issues and after tearing the hub apart twice I finally noticed wear grooves on the sleeve. Is there some place on the island or main land who might carry these. They are quite specific to these trail axles as SKF does not make these exacting kind....
  13. Nakoda boater

Yamaha dealership Cowichan valley

Timing belt replacement time and looking for a place that is certified to do it! Thanks. Ok I’ve found Monties in Duncan, has anyone dealt with them before?
  14. Nakoda boater

Beach find/bone identification

I have scoured the web for this bone but could not turn up what it’s from?
  15. Nakoda boater

Navionics 2 gig card, it’s full

Now what? Do I have to buy a larger one from them? Fawk
  16. Nakoda boater

Secret beach in Barkley Sound

has anyone drove into this marina/campground? Services? Boat gas? Water? Wondering about the drive in as well. Thanks
  17. Nakoda boater

A question for a marine/autobody man.

I have a plastic double basin RV sink that has some surface cracking and discolouration. I've tried locating a new one but since Okanagan is out of business and the camper being a 2004 unit nothing new fits. So I'm left thinking the sink could be refinished. Any thoughts? Thanks,
  18. Nakoda boater

Missing Navionics micro sd adapter

Missing since the move, so can just get a Scan Disk adapter and update? I imagine it's nothing more than an adapter but it's still got me wondering. Who's been here before? Fess up!
  19. Nakoda boater

Want to buy 3G radar dome

With mounting hardware and cables if possible. Thanks
Back