Search results

1. Tangled

Boat value and advice

Hi guys, I figure some of you may be able to help me out. I have a old double eagle 17.5 and the transom is shot, my life is to busy with a young family and short staffed business to put the time and money into fixing it. If I was to sell it as is what should I ask for it? It has a 2011 yamaha...
  2. Tangled

Kicker motor for sale

I have a 2015 Yamaha 9.9 extra long shaft with controls for sale. I bought it to put on my boat but it doesn't work due to the location of my trim tabs. I stated it once and it ran flawlessly. 2500$ Thanks
  3. Tangled

Looking for 8wt fly rod

Hi guys I'm looking for a mid priced 8wt switch rod setup to catch salmon in the local rivers. Anyone on here have one collecting dust in their garage they want to get rid of? I'm in the Comox valley
  4. Tangled

Transom repair

I have some cracks developing and my transom is starting to flex on a 17 foot double eagle. Can any of you guys recommend a fiberglass guy to have a look at it? Preferably in the comox valley and that won't break the bank. Thx
  5. Tangled

Rock bay camping

Does anyone have any info on the rock bay campground north of campbell river? I can't find much about it online. I have a 17 foot boat, is it possible to launch it there? Is there very many spots to fish near the campground or do you have to run a fair ways? Any help would be great Thanks
  6. Tangled

using tablet as gps

My Gps packed it in and I was thinking of replacing it with a Tablet and the navionics app. Has anyone tried this? Do you need cell service/data for the gps to work?
Back