Search results

1. R

WTB something slightly lighter than a commander 30 and with outboards.

sorry wasn't referring to you . Anyway not cranky just pulling chains. Thought it might add some spice. I will try and be good again for a while. I am old and probably need a nap.
  2. R

thought it was a open forum, sorry i will ask your permission next time. and be careful you might hurt my 1 and only feeling lighten up
  3. R

thought this was a buy, sell , trade forum, not a wine and cheese thread, just saying and don't get all sensitive on me , welcome to boating
  4. R

tohatsu 5hp

sorry can't measure , motor was sold late yesterday
  5. R

tohatsu 5hp

tohatsu 5hp , 4 stroke outboard. long shaft, year 2014. 20 to25 hours. excellent condition. tank hose and stand price $1200.00 firm. call or text rich 604 996-3211 (used in fresh water only)
  6. R

removed

removed
  7. R

Electrical Gremlin - Striper

welcome to wtf club. we have all been there. glad problem solved. some pretty smart people on site. enjoy
  8. R

Water Issue in Hull. please help!

sounds bad , you should probably sell it. i will give you 5,000 for it but please include the hair dryer i need a birthday gift for my wife.
  9. R

Brunswick ramps up boat production to meet rare off-season demand

I just read your joke to my wife ,we are both mid sixties and both have fished all all lives, we are still laughing. Thank's we needed a good laugh
  10. R

Boat Insurance cost? My quote is crazy!

just renewed my insurance , was informed all rates up roughly 20%. Never had a claim, boating over 50 years. Explanation was claims from every where affect rates (i.e. Sewells marine , white rock pier ,all different natural disasters through out north America ?) Not saying it isn't true but when...
  11. R

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Very well said rockdog. I have owned both over many years . They both have pro's and con's. Depending on size and vintage and there uses and the personal skill's to work on. At last but not forgotten the size of your wallet. LOL Enjoy what you have and stay safe on the water. Have fun
  12. R

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know most at this time are looking for a laugh. But maybe its time to let those post their adds and every one read them and if interested inquire. Those that are not move on. I am sure some don't even want to place a add in fear of so much criticism. I sold my boat last year and if today...
  13. R

De-winterizing boat

I agree with youtube depending on your mechanical ability. Regarding leg oil and oil change do at end of the boating season, don't wait till spring. better for the engine block when sitting for long period to have clean oil in it plus if any moisture in leg (whether saltwater or freshwater...
  14. R

New ranger

I purchased a 2018 GMC canyon Denali in 2018 .Overall truck is pretty good, tows my small boat has a 6ft box, mine has the v6 gas , lots of get up and go when needed, millage not bad. I am 6'1 65 and 240lbs and I do have mobility issues now in both knees so getting in and out a little harder...
  15. R

cabin rental wanted

thanks for the input ,I have now booked a place.
  16. R

cabin rental wanted

might not be the right thread but thought I would give it a try and maybe some one can steer me in right direction. looking for small cabin to rent on bridge lake for 1 week in middle of june. require small dock for 16ft boat. rental is for myself and wife no pets , don't smoke or drink we are...
Back