Search results

1. AquaDisiacIII

2003 Yamaha F90TLRB

Clean, fully serviced long shaft 90HP 4-stroke. Runs great. Brand new engine oil/filter, gear oil, spark plugs, fuel filter, thermostat, impeller, interior and exterior anodes. Engine is tuned and ready to use. $3700. Nanaimo.
  2. AquaDisiacIII

NEW 2018 Suzuki DF9.9 Fuel Injected $2500

Never been ran except to PDI and winterize. Factory Warranty up to 2024. Long shaft, tiller, rope start, fuel injected engine. Comes with tank and owners manual.
  3. AquaDisiacIII

Valdes Island

Does anyone ever fish along the inside shore of Valdes Island and have any luck? I know fishing can be good sometimes inside porlier but thinking of giving the northeast tip a try on the inside and avoid the wind this weekend.
  4. AquaDisiacIII

Winchelsea Island Fishing

Wanting to head over to the winchelseas for a fish tomorrow. Looked at my navionics and.it shows "anchoring and fishing prohibited". Is this only when they are active? And when do you know if they are active? An insight on this would be great because I hear if people fishing there.
  5. AquaDisiacIII

Fishing vids

Couldn't find the thread with all the videos but here's mine.
  6. AquaDisiacIII

**SOLD**21-23Ft Boat Trailer

Selling my 1991 Calkins trailer. Needs some love as its showing its age. Details in the listing below. Still tows fine. Looking for best offer. Had a '91 23WA Trophy on it. http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/21-23Ft-Boat-Trailer_27428786
  7. AquaDisiacIII

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Might be jumping the gun with the forum just getting up and running again but here it is. Prawning is open again and the fish will be here any day if not already. Wind and weather is looking good this weekend!
  8. AquaDisiacIII

Need A New Fuel Tank

Just found I have a leak on the top of my tank somewhere. In a 1991 23ft WA Trophy. Moeller doesn't offer the size I need so I'm looking at possibly having to get a new aluminum tank made. Any suggestions on who or where I could get this done.
  9. AquaDisiacIII

WTB: 15lb Cannonball Mold (Or Pay To Have Melted)

Update: found a mold thanks. I have got several large bars of lead that could make a good amount of balls. Either looking for a mold to buy or hire someone in nanaimo to melt it for a fee. Thanks.
  10. AquaDisiacIII

10'6" Okuma downrigger rod

http://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/spo/4712877375.html Bought this rod in the spring but never use it. Selling for $50.
  11. AquaDisiacIII

Stz’uminus "No Go Zone"

I wanted to start this thread because ive been watching this for the past few days. As far as I know, no enforcement has been made against commies or recreational. Just thought if anyone heard of any crazy blockades on the water or at boat ramps happened this could be the place to post. I am...
  12. AquaDisiacIII

WTB Alpha Gen 1 Transom Assembly

Looking for a used alpha generation 1 transom assy. Even if its only good for parts, all I really need is the gimbal housing. Thanks.
Back