Search results

1. AquaDisiacIII

2003 Yamaha F90TLRB

https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/bpo/d/nanaimo-2003-f90tlrb-yamaha/6829152405.html
  2. AquaDisiacIII

2003 Yamaha F90TLRB

Clean, fully serviced long shaft 90HP 4-stroke. Runs great. Brand new engine oil/filter, gear oil, spark plugs, fuel filter, thermostat, impeller, interior and exterior anodes. Engine is tuned and ready to use. $3700. Nanaimo.
  3. AquaDisiacIII

NEW 2018 Suzuki DF9.9 Fuel Injected $2500

Never been ran except to PDI and winterize. Factory Warranty up to 2024. Long shaft, tiller, rope start, fuel injected engine. Comes with tank and owners manual.
  4. AquaDisiacIII

Bragging Rights Photo Op

Haha. I'm more of a bud man. And more like 24 crispy boys of pure power.
  5. AquaDisiacIII

Bragging Rights Photo Op

This past weekend out at bamfield i lost a derby winner im sure. Right beside the boat with its head down. Took off and did 5 big ariel jumps right out of the water and spat the hooks mid air. Biggest fish I've ever had on in my whole life fishing. I know it was 35+ because the next morning I...
  6. AquaDisiacIII

Valdes Island

Does anyone ever fish along the inside shore of Valdes Island and have any luck? I know fishing can be good sometimes inside porlier but thinking of giving the northeast tip a try on the inside and avoid the wind this weekend.
  7. AquaDisiacIII

Winchelsea Island Fishing

Wanting to head over to the winchelseas for a fish tomorrow. Looked at my navionics and.it shows "anchoring and fishing prohibited". Is this only when they are active? And when do you know if they are active? An insight on this would be great because I hear if people fishing there.
  8. AquaDisiacIII

Fishing vids

Couldn't find the thread with all the videos but here's mine.
  9. AquaDisiacIII

2016 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

seeing the previous reports, your making my anxiety worse.... going this weekend. proof is in the pudding!!!
  10. AquaDisiacIII

Green cove is shut down last I knew of. Those 2 are your best bets other than ukee.
  11. AquaDisiacIII

roger. thanks! gonna be a work weekend but will get out once to target some fish.
  12. AquaDisiacIII

going down this weekend, read the regs today and pretty sure prawning is open. But for some reason i thought there was pulse fishing in sub areas 1-4. Can anyone confirm?
  13. AquaDisiacIII

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

French Creek to Ladysmith
  14. AquaDisiacIII

http://www.mycoastnow.com/event/nanaimo-serauxmen-shut-up-fish-salmon-derby/
  15. AquaDisiacIII

Agreed. Getting a little frustrated with this wind. Better not be around next weekend for the derby.
Back