Search results

1. Fixit

deal of a lifetime HDS5

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/409242738130916/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_general&referral_story_type=general&tracking=%7B%22qid%22%3A%22-2475748478236874175%22%2C%22mf_story_key%22%3A%22367556373125938136%22%2C%22top_level_post_id%22%3A%22367556373125938136%22%2C%22comm...
  2. Fixit

2008 mercruiser 377 mag MPI for sale

Ive been storing this engine for 3 or 4, maybe 5? years now. Its a fresh water cooled 2008 377 mag mpi DTS with estimated 300-400hours based on previous invoices and last known service. I got the motor with the idea of upsizing my 350 to a 377 in my old boat that I sold or maybe buying a...
  3. Fixit

scotty 163 plotter mount

im considering mounting a second plotter underneath the hard top of my Grady white 270 islander, for viewing on the back deck. I saw that scotty makes a ball mount. has anyone tried these? im worried that they'll be too wiggly? but it would be nice to be able to fold it out of the way
  4. Fixit

HDS 9 Live for sale

selling my HDS 9 live. mounted it last year in my boat. will come with unused mounting bracket, brand new power cable, sun cover and the box no transducer included located in comox but willing to ship on buyers dime 1500 obo
  5. Fixit

30 or 50w reels

I’ve got a trip down to San Diego booked for tuna. looking for a two speed lever drag reel Anyone have something for sale? Or would consider renting to me?
  6. Fixit

Twin Verado repower

I wanted to repost my experience with getting my boat repowered. As I detailed previously, I had larger total to my bill than what was expected. After venting on the forum all weekend, where many of you voiced support for my feelings, I decided to pour a scotch and take a breath or two and...
  7. Fixit

Garelick kicker bracket / lift

brand new never installed, but it does have scuffs and dust from sitting around this is the HD larger model eeze in rated for 30hp and 169 lbs...
  8. Fixit

bottom fishing rods

Selling two Penn 309M reels and rods. loaded with what I think is 450 yards of power pro 80lb braid, or could be (350?yards) of100lb. ive had them for some time and they've been used very little. rods are Shakespeare tidewater 7' med heavy action, one piece. good heavy backbone and a sensitive...
  9. Fixit

blue sea si-acr charging relays x2 for sale

I purchased two of the blue sea si-acr charging relays, and when I tried to drop them off to the mechanic, he had already installed a charging diode block. thought id see if anybody needed one or two of them at wholesale prices - 135 plus tax = 150 I can return them if there's no interest...
  10. Fixit

twin 2004 f200 Yamahas

sold
  11. Fixit

starboard - seafoam color wanted

looking for 2-3 sq ft of seafoam color starboard. im changing up the electronics at the helm and I need another piece to close off the anchor locker. anyone have some left over starboard? preferably in comox. local places only seem to have white available
  12. Fixit

comox scallops

a friend picked up some fresh scallops from the Fishermans wharf... OMG were they good! has anyone found a spot around comox where someone could scuba or snorkel to harvest some? I know they're around in deep water as I've snagged a few while jigging bottom
  13. Fixit

ray marine autopilot help

Ive got a Raymarine st8002 autopilot on my boat that won't go into auto mode. just stays in standby. heading sensor mirrors what the compass shows so that seems correct. anyone in comox a guru with these things? I could use a hand figuring this thing out
  14. Fixit

WTB. lowrance active imaging 3 in 1 transducer

need a transducer for my HDS live. anyone have an extra one kicking around? Paynes is out of stock right now
  15. Fixit

scammer alert

just got a reply to a wanted ad from a "Haileygarret19", registered as a guest on this forum saying to email dougmarcus196@gmail.com as he had some props for sale. a quick search revealed several others complaining of a scam from these two aliases. just wanted to warn others that they're...
  16. Fixit

Wellcraft v-20 for sale $19,990 price drop

Sold!!! Thanks to all for the complements
  17. Fixit

wtb Yamaha 17" pitch props

previous owner ran the props through the gravel it seems.... im looking for a pair of large diameter 17" p. some thing like 15.5x17 saltwater series or ?? not interested in the smaller 14" diameter stuff like the reliance series. would also consider something like the inertia props if an...
  18. Fixit

jig head molds wanted

looking for some lead molds for bullet jigs, ranging from 6-16 or 20 oz range Hiltz has some nice ones, wondering if anyone has some molds they want to sell? @CCB ? thanks
  19. Fixit

free cannon balls- nanoose bay

not my add but I see two red pancake cannon balls and an eyelet of another cannon ball in the bleach container bucket...
  20. Fixit

Wtb stab-lok “type nc” breakers needed -comox

I’m in need of the following breakers for a garage sub panel, need to keep my boat warm and dry! Hoping that someone has a few spare laying around? Seems to be out of stock everywhere 50a double pole 40a double pole 30a double pole stab-lok type nc As seen below thank you!
Back