Search results

1. gulfislander

Zink anodes

Replacing my zinks on my 2006 honda bf 150 is on the list of maintinence to get done soon. Anyone have a good website to order from? Lots of good prices in the states but shipping is just as mich as the zinks themselves!! Cheers
  2. gulfislander

Amundson tmx04 mooching reels

I have two amundson tmx04 reels for sale. Pretty much new. In box with neoprene case one had backing and 30lb mono. The other i stole a handle off of and has no line. Amundson website has been down for the past couple weeks so havnt been able to order a new handle for it. $175 for the loaded...
  3. gulfislander

Drop down canvass advise

Hi everyone. Goin to get a quote on a rear drop canvass for my silver streak soft top this weekend and wondering what others have paid for similer instalations. The style im going for is floor to top of canvass with a roll up section down the middle mostly clearplastic for good visability with...
  4. gulfislander

Hurrah for Scotty!

Big ups to scotty for there customer service! After three years of fishing with manual scottys I invested in some brand new 1106 Scottys at the begining of the season! On my third day out i was dropping to 60 ft and bam! no more cannon ball! my brand new stainless wire had snapped right above...
  5. gulfislander

secure truck and trailer parking campbell river

Heading up to kyuquot for five day of fishing next week. on my way back down island I was hoping to drop the boat in at campbell river and spend a few days on cortes island. Does anyone know about the boat launches in campbell? safe to leave a truck parked for 4 days? cheers
  6. gulfislander

2006 honda 150 outboard oil dipstick

hey everyone, hoping someone out there with a 150 can help me out. checking the oil last night and after reading the dipstick i pushed it back in and the stopper on the dipstick slid all the way up to the ring. can anyone give me a meassurement as a reference point as to where the rubber...
  7. gulfislander

Advise with 2001 Yamaha four stroke 360 hrs.

In me boating experience I've owned old two stroke engines and 2007 and newer fourstrokes. This weekend i'm going to look at a older Silver Streak welded aluminum runabout with a 2001 Yamaha Four Stroke 115hp main engine. I have no experience with older four strokes but have heard many stories...
  8. gulfislander

18.5 ft 2007 Bombard Explorer DB 550

Not exactly an all out fishing machine but let me know if your interested in a fun fast boat! http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/185ft-2007-Bombard-Explorer-DB-550-Yamaha-90-LOW-HOURS_19374213 Cheers
  9. gulfislander

Coastal First Nations Exxon Valdez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNwjdI5m_E
  10. gulfislander

Sherwood Marine

Hey all, Was in sherwood the other day taking a look at the used boats on site. Ended up talking with the used boat manager Roger. Seemed like a bit of a hard guy to get a straight answer from. anyone have any advise or expierience dealing with the sherwood sales team? Cheers
  11. gulfislander

vacuum sealers?

anyone have good or bad reviews of vacuum sealers? used one on my last deer and cant believe I've gone so long without one!
  12. gulfislander

silver streak

http://www.silverstreakboats.com/index.php?pageid=11&itemid=50 been watching this package come down and down in price over the last 6 months!
  13. gulfislander

Aluminum boat advise

Hello all, new member to this forum. Big thanks already to all members, been learning so much from browsing. I'm hoping to switch up my boat in the next year and hoping for a bit of advise and insight from any members who wish to comment. Looking to take the leap into the aluminum boat market...
Back