Search results

1. gulfislander

Buying a used Kingfisher

What about removing zolotone? Any one have experience with that? Is soda blasting or walnut shells the only way?
  2. gulfislander

Bauer prawn traps

Pm sent
  3. gulfislander

8 to 9 foot oars

I might have a used set for sale in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for a deal on a different set to finish. If you havnt found a set ill let u know
  4. gulfislander

8 to 9 foot oars

http://www.barkleysoundoar.com/ Theyre seconds are a great deal if you dont mind imperfections. Located in qualicum
  5. gulfislander

Rifles and Shotgun for Sale

Where are you located? Might be interested in te lee enfield
  6. gulfislander

Barnacles on Aluminum Boat - Advice Please...

Pull the boat and pressure wash the buggers off. Works for me and my "normaly trailered" aluminum boat. In the winter you can get away with a month in the ocean. But this time of year with the warm weather 2 weeks and they start growing. Cheers
  7. gulfislander

Winter Harbour Report

Awesome write up and pictures as usual. Thanks sculpin! Gets me pumped up to one day get out there after some albacore for my self!!
  8. gulfislander

silva bay father's day derby

Heading up on friday the whole family. Looking forward to meeting some people and having a great weekend!
  9. gulfislander

Kyuquot crabbing

Heading up on the 2nd. Heading back the 6th or the 7th unfortunatly. Will try and post up a quick report for ya on my way back. Cheers
  10. gulfislander

Kyuquot crabbing

Road was very reasonable the last two years in first week of august. Hoping it will be the same this year!
  11. gulfislander

Wanted-16-18 welded aluminum CC

Looks like a great find! Whats the LOA?
  12. gulfislander

Best Way to keep prawns overnight

Heads off as soon as you pull them outa the trap.
  13. gulfislander

2015 Silva Bay Derby

Thanks hot rod. I will talk to my old man and try to get him onboard! If so i would be happy to send money on the honour system! Will pm you when i have a confirmation from the old man. Cheers
  14. gulfislander

2015 Silva Bay Derby

Hey hot rod Any other options for buying tickets for us gulf islanders that would like to join but dont make it to nanaimo to buy tickets? Sounds like a great event and would love to make it up there if possible! Cheers
  15. gulfislander

Halibut anchoring set up help

Silent knots. Pm sent
  16. gulfislander

New Silver Streak

Save your self some money by going with no paint. Except for anti slip on the deck
  17. gulfislander

New Silver Streak

I have a 2006 silver streak runabout with te self bailing deck and love it! Yes when a couple of guys are standing in the back corner you can get wet feet ocasionally. I have plugs that i slide into the drains when the sel bailing deck isnt important to me. Great peace of mind if your ever...
  18. gulfislander

2014 Fall /Winter and 2015 Spring boat projects

Nice alloy reb! Is it a wolf boat? Must fly with that 200!
Back