Search results

1. fillet_and_release

Wanted- Sportyak/Bic Boat or something similar.

Looking for something we can use to go ashore when we go exploring up the coast. Price would depend on condition. I'm located in Gibsons but regularly travel between the lower mainland and Powell River. Making a trip to the island to get one wouldn't be out of the question.
  2. fillet_and_release

Crab bait?

What's your favorite bait? I've been using pellets but it seems like there have to be more productive options.
  3. fillet_and_release

Prop for Volvo 280 leg

Hi Looking for a stainless prop for a 280 Volvo leg. Something similar to a 14/21. Preferably 4 blade. Thanks
  4. fillet_and_release

WTB- Scotty swivel mounts.

Hey there, the title pretty well sums it up. Looking for two swivels for electrics. Hopefully something turns up.
  5. fillet_and_release

Wanted: Tilt for Volvo 280 outdrive

Hello, I'm repowering a new to me 18.5 double eagle and cleaning the rest of it up and I've run into a problem. The casting that holds the worm gear for the tilt is corroded beyond being useful. I have the electric motor, relays etc. I'm looking for the cast iron part that holds it all...
  6. fillet_and_release

Wanted: Scotty Swivel Mounts.

I just picked up a used pair of downriggers but didn't get any of the mounting equipment. Brent.
Back