Search results

1. rapid

Seadoo FishPro

Hey gang, Merry Christmas! Anyone else fishing with a Seadoo? Purchased x2, 2021 Seadoo Fish Pro's last year been an absolute hoot! Fun on the ocean, camping on some remote lakes, fast and cheap to run. They have some great features IDF(-system for clearing the impeller), engine tuning modes...
  2. rapid

Yamaha F150 lower unit

Hey folks, I have a Yamaha 2004 F150 and the gear chatter going into reverse seems to be getting slowly worse. (it's not the cable I does the same shifting by hand right at the block) I've had this engine since 2005 so no complaints and it does still go into reverse, this tells me the engine is...
  3. rapid

Yamaha T9.9 rust trim pump

Hey folks, I have a Yamaha T9.9 in perfect condition (always rinsed and maintained etc) but the power trim pump housing seems to be rusting out. Anybody know where to buy just the housing not the whole pump? Thanks in advance. Rapid
  4. rapid

Cracked block in my scarab!

Anybody know of a good deal on a chev 350..... My poor winterizing skills and lack on IO experience resulted in a @#$% engine from last winter. Something to be said for OBs!
  5. rapid

Important to have a good wingman for hali's

Our dog will be asleep in the cuddy of the boat, if you yell "fish on" or a reel starts to zing, he's there in a flash. Plan to put him through the PCOC course so he can navigate while I run the tackle this season!
  6. rapid

Fiberglass boat disposal

Hey guys, Anybody know how to dispose of an old fiberglass boat? I bought a rental property it has an old 16' sangster on a trailer nasty condition / no power. I should start a business grinding these things up for fiberglass insulation! Thanks for any info.
  7. rapid

Folbe rod holders and Islander MR2 reels

Hey guys, I just picked up some Folbe rod holders to mount on my boat but they don't fit with Islander reels very well? When the rod is in the Port side rod holder the reel's palming surface rests against the rod holder restricting the spool's rotation. On the Starboard side, the reel sits...
Back