Search results

1. uclueletcharters

Mortgage rates on the rise as lending rates are cut

City is a bank account nightmare just bleeds you out all the way right down to parking. If you have a big truck your pretty much screwed no underground parking. A nice community outside of Van for them to start a family if they want and enjoy the outdoors. And most importantly close to some...
  2. uclueletcharters

Mortgage rates on the rise as lending rates are cut

If they work from home I would recommend looking outside city for better prices. If all they need is good internet for work they could move anywhere. Then they have the option to travel still or visit the city when they want to because they aren’t stretched. Who wants to be a slave to the...
  3. uclueletcharters

Outboard Power for 21’ walkaround

The thing when moving batteries is does it offset the kicker weight? If it does and you relocate the batteries the boat will list at rest which isn’t ideal. And unless you have tabs on slow plane the boat will lean heavier in some cases.
  4. uclueletcharters

Buying a Boat Trailer, What should I consider and What Braking System should I choose.

Had quite a few different trailers my favourite one was Rolls Axle. Had a 24fter on it. Even axles were aluminum and spindles stainless molded into them. It’s the Cadillac of trailers for saltwater. http://www.rollsaxle.com/
  5. uclueletcharters

Nice work looks great.
  6. uclueletcharters

Beauty job boat looks sharp, love those hardtop models. Yours is a longer hull so doesn’t suffer from the same squat issues stock as the 20ft models. Full floater would help a 20ft no doubt.
  7. uclueletcharters

You definitely want to pay attention to weight. The rear scuppers are low on the hull. I have seen a couple 20 trophies sunk at dock due to to much squat from a heavy engine and one way scuppers failing due to that fact. If you go bigger heavier power make sure it’s a full floater pod to...
  8. uclueletcharters

My dad had a couple of those trophy’s 2 of them had 175 mercs boats went well. He also had another one with the 4.3 inboard and it was soft.
  9. uclueletcharters

My next outboard!!!

If it falls through those Merc 600r motors look pretty nice.
  10. uclueletcharters

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

Electric trucks seem good as a grocery getter or hit the lumber yard for a couple sticks. Did a bunch of research and towing killed my interest. Until the batteries are better with range during tow will stick with gas or diesel for my towing vehicle.
  11. uclueletcharters

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know the fella in WA with the BW it’s a nice boat he just rigged it before the summer if I remember correct. Boats got auto pilot. He fishes it out of Ukee for a week or two each summer.
  12. uclueletcharters

WTB Yamaha F300 Propeller

That sounds like a great fix if your having that issue. My only concern would be warranty would definitely get dealer to do it on a new motor and get in writing that it won’t void the warranty in the event something happened. I would be worried it would be an excuse not to back you in the...
  13. uclueletcharters

None of the 300’s I had which were 4.2l 4 strokes made oil. The only time I heard of a large 4 stroke make oil was during trolling hours over an extended period of time. It wasn’t a Yami so I think all brands are can be prone, maybe a break in issue. I think the stat trick is a good one if...
  14. uclueletcharters

Direct Drive mains kicker steering

Great idea I guess get a couple custom length lines run add a cylinder with valve to isolate. Be nice when weathers bad plus close combat trolling so I can see where I’m going. In the back there’s limited visibility to much cabin in front.
  15. uclueletcharters

Direct Drive mains kicker steering

Question has any one tied kicker steering in to direct drive rudder steering? Have twin direct drives and a 40hp kicker with wheel at back but would like to tie into the main steering system which is rudders. Be nice to steer from in cabin or on bridge as well vs just the station at the back
  16. uclueletcharters

Ones I ran that are my fav all time prop was Enertia not Enertia Eco. Never ran an Eco version. Duroboat I bet if you ran a 19 enertia you would pic up performance all the way around and RPM. Thinner blades with progressive pitch. Not sure if they make an SDS hub mine were drop in which was...
  17. uclueletcharters

SOLD - 25 Outrage twin 200 & trailer

Nice, thanks for the offer but I’m hooped this weekend if your out another time shoot a message and if I’m going your welcome to jump on board.
  18. uclueletcharters

SOLD - 25 Outrage twin 200 & trailer

Never ending home projects these days but definitely shoot you a message when I head out. Your in Ukee by the sounds of it.
  19. uclueletcharters

Nice rig. There’s a prop can’t remember name of it but a crew boat in Ukee that has 2 300’s and he put a new brand of prop on it has larger blade etc and he is just raving about performance and mpg. Boost Mobile Marine recommended that prop for him sounds like there going on a lot of boats...
Back