Search results

1. K

Canucks 2014-15

Time for a new start. This will be an interesting year for the boys. With the season just around the corner they will be icing a decent line up. I will say 4-2 Van. The PP clicks for a couple. Go Canucks Go!!!
  2. K

Royal Bay School Live progress.

I am currently working at Royal Bay and will be off and on for the next 9 months. This may be close to home to some of you and I will take some photos over the days and post them up. The past few days I have been finishing the concrete on the second floor slab. It was rained out on the one...
  3. K

Duck Duck HOG

Today my old man and I went to Langford lake to try our luck again. We did not go at the crack of dawn this time. Instead we woke up enjoyed our coffee and breakfast at home and headed out there at about 9am. We trolled our way down to the deep end of the lake where we had our luck a few days...
  4. K

Hockey Net

I have a full size lightly used hockey net. bought from canadian tire last year for 110$ will sell for 60$ or trade for rods,reels,gear,tackle let me know what you got. -KK
  5. K

mhbradley Box is full

Mail box is full.
  6. K

Well worth the frozen fingers!

Many of you might be hiding from this cold weather sitting inside. Me and my fishing partner Mike decided it was not going to stop us from an adventure. We headed out back to the tinner and chipped all the larger chunks of ice out. It was pretty darn cold with the thermometer sitting at -3...
  7. K

South Island X-Mas gathering.

Is this happening this year? Has been at the six mile the past couple years and it was a good time. -KK
  8. K

Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x50mm

I have a leupold 3.5-10 x 50mm I mounted it on a .300 win mag. Never hunted with the gun. Ended up selling the .300 and have no use or rifle to mount this beauty on. Paid close to $1450 new. I will throw in a few lowrise mounts if you can use them as they arnt cheap to fit the heavier...
  9. K

WTB Marine Compass

Got an extra compass that works. Let me know! -KK
  10. K

Karma-Kazi

Has anyone ever re-done a rubrail on a boat? and if so what was the cost and did you do it yourself? -KK
  11. K

Langford Lake Fish Kill????

Just wondering if anyone else had info on this. I heard from a guy that fished Langford 2 weeks ago that the fish were floating belly up all over the lake. And the new aerator is not working? Can anyone confirm this? -KK
  12. K

Easter Weekend So Far...

So friday morning my buddy Mike and I decided to take off up island to see our buddy Kyle who is camped at Lizard Lake. We load to boat in the truck grab the fly rods and head out the door 6am. Here is a shot of what it looked like climbing the Malahat. Then we made a pit stop at a little...
  13. K

Fly fishing Indicators.

So i have recently been looking to buy some fly fishing indicators. Everyone keeps telling me to just use corkies. Ive looked at a few places. Eagle eye, Westshore (before it was closed), Wise buys, Canadian Tire. Nobody has indicators. Now I know i could just drive down town and buy them at...
  14. K

At the Bench (Fly Tying)

So ive been getting ready for a summer of plentiful salmon around Vancouver island. Ive been tying for only a year now. Sofar ive only taken pics of a few but more to come. Some saltwater flies for coho and pinks. Thinking I will be trying to cast on the tide lines in hopes of hooking up some...
  15. K

New Canvas

Looking to have a canvas made for the boat. Anyone know of somone good Sooke-Victoria ? -KK
  16. K

Picture of local Beecher Bay Crab Trap Theif!

Finally got a shot of that illusive Crab Pot Theif in Beecher Bay There were 5 pots total in this mess floating past Alderidge Point on thursday. -KK
  17. K

The Big ones are hungry!

Langford Beauty caught by my Buddy Mike! -KK
  18. K

Superfishous!

Hey all! Check out the fishtales section of the website to see my first ever fishing story! Cheers KK
  19. K

Should I stay or should I go now!

Thunder and lightning. Do you still head out on the ocean with it occuring? What is your guys take? -Steve
  20. K

Competitive Tackle Store (in Metchosin)

How many of you guys would enjoy the benifits of having a tackle shop en-route to the local marina's in east sooke. With easy access for parking boats with trailers. -Steve
Back