Search results

1. hippaisland

***DELETE - PACKAGE SECURED***Longshot - Package pickup - BlackCreek -> Lower Mainland

Bit of a longshot but thought I’d put it out there. Anyone coming from Black Creek area or passing through and coming over to either Horseshoe Bay/Tsawwassen Saturday afternoon or later(avail for pickup Saturday by 1pm in Black Creek). Trying to get a tote over that gal left at Nootka Sound...
  2. hippaisland

Dacor 5 Burner Gas Cooktop

Selling Dacor 5 burner cooktop for in-laws. Works perfect. They did full unnecessary reno. Believe you can convert to propane with adapter but do your homework. $400 Pickup in tsawwassen or can meet somewhere lower mainland.
  3. hippaisland

Handicap Ramp - FREE to good home

Have a mobility ramp that I built with Dad years ago for Grandparents to access their house. Was undercover in carport entire time. It’s in very good shape. Never got wet. Will rip apart and keep lumber if no one can use it for the intended purpose but would prefer to help someone out who knows...
  4. hippaisland

WTB Trailer Bunk “Glides/Pads/Caps”

Looking for a few of those plastic/rubber caps that I can mount on top of my carpeted trailer bunks(2’ length or so). I’d prefer to find a a few smaller ones that have sides that zip right on top of the bunks and space them out versus doing a the entire bunk. It can be a little bit rough...
  5. hippaisland

Cutting table suggestions

Buddy looking to grab a cutting table to slide into one of the built in transom rod holders on his old mans 2020 Conquest 345. Any suggestions on a good quality one?
  6. hippaisland

Tug Capsizes - 2 Passed Away

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7636282/two-men-dead-bc-tugboat/amp/ Very sad. Nephews good buddy was one of the ones that didn’t make it. Very nice guy, loved fishing and being on the water. Condolences to the families.
  7. hippaisland

Loss of RPM’s

Have a 2015 Merc 90 CT. Have noticed it doesn’t get the same RPM’s it used to when new. Same pitch prop. Runs great. I’m wondering if maybe the throttle cable is just a bit stretched and needs tightening. Any thoughts? Don’t need or do run wide open but nice to open it up every once in awhile.
  8. hippaisland

Inflatable Hot Tubs - New

Gals sister has a few of these for sale. They’re brand new in box. Contact her as I know nothing about them, I can give a review by tomorrow night however as I’ll be sitting in one on my deck. Good for people like me who can’t afford a 7k tub, also could be nice for the cabin, or on@Rain City...
  9. hippaisland

WTB: Suicide Knob

Looking for suggestions on a decent suicide knob to clamp onto my steering wheel. Plenty online but don’t want to end up with a cheap POS. Anyone picked one up locally or online they like? I’m lower mainland. And I WONT go to Steveston marine. Thanks in advance.
  10. hippaisland

Prawn Traps

Have a pair of heavy duty kufa tower traps. 36” diameter 17” tall 4 openings Was given as gift last year but they’re far to big for my 18’ boat - purchased from pac angler for around $125 each I believe. No extra weight required(they’re HEAVY) $150 firm for the pair - ***SOLD*** 2 smaller...
  11. hippaisland

Wheelchair Ramp

If anyone knows anyone with mobility issues that can use a wheelchair ramp shoot me a PM. Built with my dad 15 years ago for grandparents. They passed away a few years ago so would like to it to go to use. Very solid, undercover and dry in car port. 1/2” ply used. 16’ long 14” rise Would require...
  12. hippaisland

Conquest 345 Fuse/Breaker Issue

Managed to pop breaker/fuse on buddies 345 conquest pulling prawn traps yesterday. M&P mechanic can’t even point us in the right direction to locate the fuse. 12v deck outlet breaker doesn’t appear to be popped. Any suggestions? I think someone on here owns a similar vessel? Too many electronics...
  13. hippaisland

WTB - 12-16” Porthole Window (Brass preferred)

Friend is looking for a porthole window(not for a boat), so doesn’t need to be functional or in great shape. Prefers brass. 12-16” diameter. Anyone have an old one collecting dust they want to sell? Lower mainland/Vancouver area preferable but can travel to N Van or out to Langley etc.
  14. hippaisland

Free - Jobmate Drill Press - Vancouver

Free, come pick up. Will leave in alley. Works fine, I never use it and moving though. Near King Ed and Arbutus text for pickup 604-818-8003
  15. hippaisland

Marine Upholstery Work

Found her! Delete.
  16. hippaisland

ISO 2015-2019 Mercury 150 OB

Looking at upgrading power if can find a decent deal on a 150 merc with lowish hours, prefer seapro. Already have all controls. Located in Vancouver but would travel for pickup if necessary.
  17. hippaisland

WTB: Rectangular Above Ground Pool

Looking for a used above ground rectangular pool, 14-20’ long preferably complete with pump and no holes. Long shot but thought I’d try. :DIn Vancouver.
  18. hippaisland

Two Garelick Free Boat Seats

Have two free boat seats, don’t come with mounting bracket. Both Garelicks. First come, they’re in alley behind my house. Text for address. I’ll hold them for a 6 pack! :pNear King Ed and Arbutus. 604-818-8003
  19. hippaisland

SS Prop Turning Point 14.25” 17p

Have a basically brand new Turning Point SS prop, torque hub included, 14.5” 17p RH rotation. Went back to a 15p as the 17 was a bit much for my 2015 90hp merc CT(better suited for 115-150hp I believe) Located in Vancouver, local guys/gals welcome to try it before buying. $350 firm for prop and...
  20. hippaisland

ISO Upholstery Job around Vancouver

Need to get the bench seat on my CC re upholstered, anyone have a line on someone in Vancouver area that’s fair? Got some new Tempress seats in charcoal for up front and would like the rear bench seat to match somewhat. Thanks in advance.
Back