Search results

1. W

Market assessment…… boat value

Yeah, sold it last August to a buddy
  2. W

Halibut Anchor System

Hey folks, anyone interested in my hali anchor system. Comes with everything in photos. Used it for 3 years and it works flawlessly. Basically just need a line from your bow to stern and it’s ready to fish. Comes with 2x300 foot sections. Plus 50 Feet for the bow to Bouy section. All...
  3. W

Electric trailer winch

Dutton-Laisson company (strong arm electric winch) TW 9000 12 volt DC. Used this winch for 1 season, works awesome. Installed for my parents who are older. They do not use the boat anymore so I took it off as I drive the boat on the trailer and do not need it. 400 or make me an offer Tight...
  4. W

Revolution 4 in 19p 400 bucks.

The rev 4 in 19p is only prop left. Heading to Victoria from PG in the am if anyone wants it delivered free of charge. Cheers.
  5. W

Updated pricing on props. 850 for the eco 400 for the 19p rev 4 heading south to van island (Victoria, Tofino) on the 30th will deliver down there
  6. W

$1000 for the eco and $500 for the rev 4 in 19p
  7. W

THE REV 4s in 17p are both sold. Pending sale
  8. W

The REV 4 in 19P is RH
  9. W

Hey folks I have 4 stainless props for sale. All are used but in excellent shape, no dents dings or any damage. Dm me your cell number on here and I will send you pictures if one of them interest you. I can deliver anywhere from kitimat-PG and PG-Van island as I’m headed to Victoria in a...
  10. W

About 50 ft of 3/0 AWG Marine wire SOLD

I’ll take it if it’s still available. Can emt u and then figure out pickup later
  11. W

Hahah thanks man. Yeah it’s a beauty. Makes me sad thinking about selling it. I need 28-30 feet. With a standup head and shower. Something I can keep moored in the Marina and live on. Hang my hat and shower In between trips. My folks are leaving kitimat so my shop and place to stay are gonzo...
  12. W

So time has come for me to upgrade to Something larger. I don’t want to but don’t really have a choice with logistics. I need a boat I can leave in the Marina and stay in comfortably (shower, stand up head etc). I have a buyer lined up for my boat already and we are just trying to figure out a...
  13. W

Lowrance point-1

Mounted on boat last year for a month and never even used it. Bought an auto pilot and switched to the AP. Half price 175 buyer pays shipping.
  14. W

SOLD - Diesel heater accessories

I’ll take it. If it’s not gone
  15. W

Pink Mr2

Prince George
  16. W

Pink Mr2

bump, not sold now still available
  17. W

Pink Mr2

Sold, thanks guys!
  18. W

DOWNRIGGER WEIGHT RETRIEVER

I always run line retrievers, I love them. My booms are as far out as possible at all the times. let’s be honest extended downrigger booms look way more bad butt then non extended booms. Kinda like having a lifted truck with a set of 31s and a set of 37s. you may as well run the 37s . maybe...
Back