Search results

1. V

Dual Axel Trailer 7-8,000 lbs 24-26 feet.

Spend a bit more and buy something other than a road runner. Won't even get into how many parts needed to be replaced on mine within a few months. Would never recommend.
  2. V

For Sale - 2802 Trophy with 300 HP Verados

How do you find the rough water handling of these boats in the straight? I know a few lodges on the westcoast that run them in good numbers so they obviously preform well offshore. But wondering how they handle in the straight with the steep and close chop?
  3. V

NIB Lowrance Broadband 3G Radar

@tubby Is this sold then?
  4. V

Rubber floor matting

Go to cap it or another truck accessory shop and they will have 4x8 and 4x6 truck bed mats, solid rubber and non skid. Cut to fit deck and done.
  5. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

40 pound floro carb, seagard sts is a good choice.
  6. V

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Saw that posted yesterday, seams like a very reasonable price. Only thing that makes me wonder is, it's already been reduced 2 grand since it was posted yesterday and also the aluminum or steel that is capping the transom where the motor is mounted.
  7. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Damn thats greesy as hell. Were they high performance ones or regular 1106's? Any identifying things about them?
  8. V

Poaching etc.

Where's the firehall pool? I would let them know that they are fishing illegally, if they don't stop and leave then start taking pictures of them and vehicles and plates.
  9. V

Poaching etc.

What part of the river?
  10. V

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Old news, rodgers has been for sale for years. They haven't been paying employees for years too.
  11. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Nice to hear a good spring was caught off Nanaimo! Hopefully some new runs are coming in, how many feet of water were you getting action in? Had a couple coho hit my spoon on the surface a few days ago.
  12. V

19-23 Ft.Cuddy Cabin w/4 stroke outboard power Wanted

Yes some of those models had issues, most were in the first few hundred hours tho. There were lots of those motors that went 3000 plus hours without issues. There was also an exhaust fix that Yamaha came out with so you could also find out if that was done. I would find out how many hours are on...
  13. V

19-23 Ft.Cuddy Cabin w/4 stroke outboard power Wanted

Not sure if your interested in the newer wellcrafts. https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/bod/d/1995-wellcraft-23wa-2004/6269499362.html
  14. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

That's good to hear, been tough finding keepers lately. How deep of water were you in?
  15. V

Stolen. Trailer from Port Renfrew

Thats seriously messed up, what would you do with that tho? Not something you could hide unless you had huge property and how would you even sell it? Crazy, will keep eyes open on the highways.
  16. V

Heading to Port Renfrew on Saturday

Google search the neah bay bouy, its out close to the bank and you can see real time wind speeds and wave heights. You also want to pay attention to the wave period, if its 8 seconds and up its usually just rollers. If its 7 or less seconds it will be more rough and choppy. 12km winds are...
  17. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Congrats on the last minute win! Bouncing bottom again?
  18. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Lots of boats out today, didnt see a legal fish caught let alone many small ones even, hope the summer runs come soon!!
  19. V

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Seals are the worst I've ever seen out there this year. If you catch a decent fish in the 120' depth range by pipers or neck your gonna get sealed. All the biggest fish I've got this year have been in fairly close and have been taken by seals. Not even any point fishing that area off pipers and...
Back