Search results

1. H

2020 Sooke Reports

Anybody hear how the weather is going to be today? checked big wave day out. And the two predictions are opposite To each other just want to figure out best time to go out? cheers
  2. H

2020 Sooke Reports

Want to head out today For coho. But crazy foggy. Anybody Think it might clear up this afternoon?
  3. H

2020 Sooke Reports

That’s what it looked like to me too ☹️ Was hoping someone else would have a different outlook ☹️ Want to get out there for some coho before there gone
  4. H

2020 Sooke Reports

Want to head out. Was the visibility with the smoke? Is it doable?
  5. H

2020 Sooke Reports

Planning on going out Sunday. Still coho around? and where are people catching them? cheers
  6. H

2018 Port Renfrew Reports

Pretty sure your allowed 2 wild and 2 hatch in the bay
  7. H

River Journal 09/12/2018

Always a good read treblig. Haters will hate.
  8. H

2018 Sooke Reports

Planning on Heading out for sockeye tomorrow. How has it been? Any info would help. Thanks
  9. H

2018 Sooke Reports

Heard sockeye open aug 1. Is Sooke open for Sox’s as well?
  10. H

2018 Campbell River Reports

Planning on renting a boat from salmon point marina. Could use any advice on fishing that area. What area/troll/jig....ect I usual fish Sooke area. And not use to up island area Thanks for the help
  11. H

2018 Sooke Reports

Getting a boat from Pedder bay today. Where are the fish biting and how deep, thanks for the help
  12. H

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

They bite! Got one on a blue fox today
  13. H

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Going to be camping on hornby this week. Any chance of casting from shore for salmon? Pinks maybe?
  14. H

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2017...

Where can I read up on the regs for the tyee pool? I would like to try a kayak there
  15. H

Quadra island shore fishing

Sorry I have mistaken the island I'm going to be on. It's Hornby island. Fishing spots there?
  16. H

Quadra island shore fishing

Going to be going to quadra island the first week of august. Is there anywhere to fish for salmon from shore?
  17. H

2017 Sidney Reports

Question. Is that how deep the water is or is? And jig right on the bottom? Thanks
  18. H

Sooke River

Thanks!!!
  19. H

Sooke River

I want to try to start to fly fishing. Where is good access to the spoke river? Thanks
  20. H

2016 Sooke Reports

Glad they got caught. I go crabing there once and a while. And see it going on during the day time. Not as far as these people went but glad they started to crack down!
Back