Search results

1. Fish Rider

Vortex Scope

I know this is not fishing related but thought I would see if any hunters on here need a scope. Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50 with Vortex scope rings and butler scope covers. Scope is in excellent shape. Pm if interested
  2. Fish Rider

Wanted: Lowrance Airmar P66 Transducer

Looking for a Lowrance/Simrad Airmar p66 transducer
  3. Fish Rider

Wanted 15hp short shaft motor

Hi I’m looking for a 15 hp short shaft motor for my boat. Located in the Victoria area and can travel up island. Thanks
  4. Fish Rider

Wanted:Looking for hydraulic steering kit

Hi Everyone I’m looking for a hydraulic steering system for my main motor Yamaha 115hp. Anybody have one for sale? I will even take the hydraulic ram and helm. I can get hoses made if not available.
  5. Fish Rider

Wanted Lowrance HDS Unit

Hi I’m looking for a Lowrance HDS Unit. Pm if you have one for sale. Thanks
  6. Fish Rider

Lowrance Ethernet Cable

Hi I’m looking for a Lowrance Ethernet Cable. Pm if you have one or leeds on one!!!Thanks
  7. Fish Rider

Any Information on Fishing in Mexico

Hey Everyone I will be down in Mexico/Play da Carmen area at the end of January. I’m heading down there for my brothers wedding and want to make it a Memorable trip. Looking for recommendation on guides in that area? Fish targeted? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
  8. Fish Rider

Wanted 115hp Yamaha Prop

Looking for a spare Yamaha prop 13 1/4 x 17 pitch in good shape.
  9. Fish Rider

Wanted 18.5 Hourston / Double Eagle

Hi I'm looking for 18.5 Hourston/ Double Eagle hull. I have a motor just looking for Hull and trailer or hull. Inboard or outboard hull. Pm What you have or anyone you know selling. Thanks
  10. Fish Rider

Wanted: 18.5-20 Hourston/ Double Eagle

Looking for a 18.5-20ft Hourston/Double Eagle inboard with solid hull and trailer.
  11. Fish Rider

Yamaha 9.9Hp 4 Stroke Propeller

Looking to buy a extra Propeller in good shape for my Yamaha 9.9 kicker. Live in Victoria and will be traveling up island on the 18th to Parksville for the day. If anyone up island has one to sell. Thanks
  12. Fish Rider

Stand up Freezer wanted!!!

Looking for a standup freezer minimum 10cu.ft or larger. Have a 10.2 cu.ft Danby chest freezer that I will be selling once I find the stand up. I live in Langford
  13. Fish Rider

Wanted Scotty Black Box

Looking for Scotty Black Box. Pm if you have or know of anyone selling one. Thanks
  14. Fish Rider

Abel Mooching Reel for Sale

Here is the link to Abel Mooching Reel The reel brand new and never used!!! http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Abel-Mooching-Reel_28788165.lite?preview=insert&new=true&posted
  15. Fish Rider

Older 9.9Hp Evinrude kicker with Shipmaster Controller/ Fulton kicker Bracket

Image by Fish Rider posted May 31, 2016 at 10:16 PMImage by Fish Rider posted May 31, 2016 at 10:16 PMOlder Evinrude 9.9hp motor with Shipmaster Controller, cables, Gas tank and misc spare parts for the motor. 120psi on both cylinders and motor has a charger which produces 5amp. 1-2 pulls and it...
  16. Fish Rider

2lb Cannon Ball Mold

2lb Cannon Ball Mold $60
  17. Fish Rider

18 ft Hourston Glasscraft I/O or Outboard Hull

Wanted: 18 ft Hourston Glasscraft I/O or Outboard Hull I'm looking for a 18.5 Hourston Glasscraft Hull I/O or Outboard for sale. I don't need the motor just the hull and trailer. Pm if you have one or know someone who is selling one. Thanks
  18. Fish Rider

2 lb cannon ball mold

Looking to borrow or buy 2 lb cannon ball mold. Thanks
  19. Fish Rider

Bite Me Derby

Hi Looking for a fishing buddy for the bite me derby this weekend. My fishing buddy had to bail out last minute and i would still like to be apart of the derby. I have my own boat with rods, lures and all the gear. Or if you have a boat and want to use that instead i'm fine with that too...
  20. Fish Rider

Running a third downrigger off the back of the boat?

I was looking at buying another downrigger for the back of the boat and was wondering what the success rate is and if its worth doing?
Back