Search results

1. Fish Rider

Vortex Scope

Sold....
  2. Fish Rider

Vortex Scope

I know this is not fishing related but thought I would see if any hunters on here need a scope. Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10x50 with Vortex scope rings and butler scope covers. Scope is in excellent shape. Pm if interested
  3. Fish Rider

2020 Winter Harbour Reports

Just driving back today as the weather wasn’t good to stay another night. Salmon fishing was slow but managed a 14lb, 17lb spring with a few smaller salmon. We targeted bottom fish with 7 lingcod, 9 large rock fish and 35lb halibut to bring home. It great to get out to winter harbour and...
  4. Fish Rider

I’m heading up tomorrow night till Sunday. Launching Wednesday morning out of Coal Harbour. Staying in Winter Harbour. I posted days ago too about the bait in area, hopefully it’s still there . I will report when I can or get back!
  5. Fish Rider

My buddy and I are making our first trip up to winter harbour on Tuesday/Wednesday. Very excited for the trip. We are thinking about launching at Coal Harbour or Port Alice. Where is there more options for parking? Any reports if the squidor bait is still there? I know it’s probably been tough...
  6. Fish Rider

Wanted: Lowrance Airmar P66 Transducer

Seahorse have you gone into the Sonar options to select the right transducer?
  7. Fish Rider

I was looking for a friend who busted his old transducer and he found a new one. We have a trip planned with his boat in 3 weeks. Don’t need one as I have one.
  8. Fish Rider

No sorry already have 2. Lol
  9. Fish Rider

Looking for a Lowrance/Simrad Airmar p66 transducer
  10. Fish Rider

Wanted 15hp short shaft motor

The motor is for my 14 ft tin boat. I have a 20hp 2 stroke Johnson on there that goes over 30 mph. The problem is it doesn’t troll well with light boat. I’m looking to sell the motor to upgrade to a 4 stroke.
  11. Fish Rider

I will go to the dealer if I need too, but would like to buy used if possible. I don’t mind doing a tune up on the motor if need be!
  12. Fish Rider

Hi I’m looking for a 15 hp short shaft motor for my boat. Located in the Victoria area and can travel up island. Thanks
  13. Fish Rider

Wanted:Looking for hydraulic steering kit

Hi Everyone I’m looking for a hydraulic steering system for my main motor Yamaha 115hp. Anybody have one for sale? I will even take the hydraulic ram and helm. I can get hoses made if not available.
  14. Fish Rider

Wanted Lowrance HDS Unit

Any one else have one or Leeds?
  15. Fish Rider

Wanted Lowrance HDS Unit

I meant to post earlier in the week. lol
  16. Fish Rider

Wanted Lowrance HDS Unit

Preferably HDS 7 or larger.
  17. Fish Rider

Wanted Lowrance HDS Unit

Hi I’m looking for a Lowrance HDS Unit. Pm if you have one for sale. Thanks