Search results

1. Captain PartyMarty

Reels For Sale Trophy XL and Amundson

sorry the Theron has sold, the tmx is pending
  2. Captain PartyMarty

C Numbers, Stability Test & Insurance

In terms of your insurance ask the provider to allow a certain number of charter days per calendar year. I did this last year and they approved 15day of commercial activity without much fuss.
  3. Captain PartyMarty

C Numbers, Stability Test & Insurance

Stability test is not a requirement to actually get the C number, they don't ask for it as part of the application. That said if your checked on the water you must have the stability test results with you. Now if your boat is newer than March 2005 I don't think its required as your boat must...
  4. Captain PartyMarty

Reels For Sale Trophy XL and Amundson

Hi Guy's Selling the following reels Tyee QR Trophy XL -$250 Amundson Theron - $200 -Sold Amundson TMX5 - $ 250 - Pending Will ship anywhere on your dime! Some minor scratches, these where used the three seasons on my boat. All work great, The TMX has one stiff handle (Rotation) and the...
  5. Captain PartyMarty

Old school teaser heads

those are interesting!
  6. Captain PartyMarty

2024 Winter Harbour Reports

Figured it was time to get this thread going! Spent the weekend in WH recovering from a pinched nerve in my hip. But got out and found a herring spawn and caught some bait! Some fat sea lions are also working on sinking the government dock
  7. Captain PartyMarty

Marine electrician in Victoria?

Seasport wiper motor is so confusing I still haven’t figured mine out properly.
  8. Captain PartyMarty

Captains responsibility

Strictly speaking I would say the license holder is responsible for his catch. That said DFO will impound any gear used to catch said illegal fish so your rods, downriggers, boat, truck everything could be gone. Definitely not worth the risk tell said friend to find another boat to fish with
  9. Captain PartyMarty

Catching herring with cast net? News/details on spawn observations?

Now just need to learn to throw it! I have been practicing for the last few months and still suck at it
  10. Captain PartyMarty

i will need some tradesman in the comox valley

Sweet that’s a great area! Good luck on finding the right guy’s I am going to be looking for a roof builder in the fall
  11. Captain PartyMarty

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Sucks man Beauty Boat! I think the the forum is going to miss her :confused:
  12. Captain PartyMarty

First Sportsman show Portland!

I don't think its necessarily about selling trips ,I think its about getting some brand recognition and getting to talk to people about fishing. Looking forward to the show opening tomorow
  13. Captain PartyMarty

The Staircase....Calvert Island

very well done! Which I had that kind of talent!
  14. Captain PartyMarty

I also have 5 free passes if you thinking of coming down for the show message me
  15. Captain PartyMarty

Thought you guys might want to see my setup for the sportsman show in Portland this week. This is my first show I am pretty excited about it!
  16. Captain PartyMarty

New trophy line

I saw them in person at the Seattle show. Definitely not my kind of styling. Gel coat looked pretty poor kind of like they where struggling to get it to shine.
  17. Captain PartyMarty

scotty downrigger plugs - corrosion

I got so tried of dealing with Scotty's ****** plugs. I replaced mine with Belkin IP68 rated plugs two years ago and they still look brand new! If your interested here is the catalog https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/57/bulgs00816_1-2262731.pdf Get the 2 pin high current version, and never...
  18. Captain PartyMarty

Vancouver Boat Show 2024

Did the show last night not much new to see best part was watching my wife try to make it around after a double margarita. Pretty sure she wanted to buy a boat just so she could take a nap 😅
  19. Captain PartyMarty

Enroll in the Small Vessel Compliance Program?

Great, I will work my way through it. I was just surprised in the manner that I received the email as its not to the same email address that I used to register my boat. Just wanted to know if its all legit, as they do ask for a lot of information that can be sensitive.
Back