Search results

1. I

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Interesting After filling spring allocation last monday at SH we tried for pinks. Nothing. Just springs on pink gear. So we went home at 9.am
  2. I

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I think it is going to happen big time. Was out area 29 way and didn't matter what you put in the water it was a spring hookup. All this talk about lures etc. get your line in the water and you have a spring . Just pretty bum[pyy
  3. I

2019 Nanaimo Reports

Not many coho are clipped these days due cost
  4. I

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Did HITW this AM. Bite for an hour then dead. Hooked four ,boxed two. One on bait second on spoon. Not a lot of bait showing on souder.
  5. I

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Bait pretty scarce out of Horshoe bay on Sat but managed to pick up two reds on trolled chovies. Bait that was showing was largely on the surface.
  6. I

Predictions seem to be correct.

Predicitions I'm wondering in a few years whether you will be able to distinguish a wild salmon from a from hatchery stock. Recently listened to salmon society group largely funded through stamps and take away from that discussion was there was no longer any funding available to clip smolts...
  7. I

2013 Vancouver, Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast Fishing Reports Thread.

incidental catch hope somebody is monitoring the care and handling of any incidental catch
Back