Search results

1. Gear'n'beer!

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

Hey Greg, your dads truck is pretty. EGR needs deleting on the 6.0 but it might have been done when the turbo was replaced as you have to remove it to do the EGR delete, and that is kinda the worst part of that job. D
  2. Gear'n'beer!

Fishing lodges recommendations

And......not enough......periods.....
  3. Gear'n'beer!

How to refinish my filleting board

I would just make a new one.....pretty cheap and easy to make
  4. Gear'n'beer!

What Does Your Boat Weigh?

well it was a decade ago....but yes it was on a trailer. truck scales, not a crane load monitor.
  5. Gear'n'beer!

What's for dinner tonight ?

I did some once for kids bday party. 15 min brine probably 10 min smoke. they were great out of the smoker, next day mushy.
  6. Gear'n'beer!

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

duckworth 24 OS comparison: https://www.usednanaimo.com/power-boats/40014561
  7. Gear'n'beer!

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Drill and Tap. Never worry about it again
  8. Gear'n'beer!

Best Air Fryer Recipes

After thinking they were pretty gimicky, I made what I consider a pretty lame blooming onion in my gas convection oven so I went to best buy and picked the one up pescador posted. will report back when I use it.
  9. Gear'n'beer!

Flying with fish

Bruce I just took some with me on a trip. zero problems.
  10. Gear'n'beer!

Bamfield Road Status

they have been saying the same thing about renfrew for years
  11. Gear'n'beer!

Best smoker's

How did you convert to nat gas? just drill out the orifice? I have been planning on doing this to my propane smoker also.
  12. Gear'n'beer!

Dating a Hourston Glascraft

That is just awesome :cool:
  13. Gear'n'beer!

Reel grease and oil

I have bought superlube from C-tire
  14. Gear'n'beer!

Island Fires

I fought a fire right next to Strathcona when timberwest was still part of Forest Industries Flying Tankers. The mars showed up and was picking up right out of buttle then dropping. it was amazing really. Then the bird dog dropped markers for us to put out the hot spots. That fire was...
  15. Gear'n'beer!

What’s going on at April Point?

OBM sold the resorts (painters, April point and Canadian princess) when Bob Wright passed away. they still own marinas.
  16. Gear'n'beer!

Scotty security swivel mount bolts set of 10 $100

ah, so you are drilling and tapping the hex end and then screwing a bolt into it to drive it through the rigger base after you turn the hex off?
  17. Gear'n'beer!

Scotty security swivel mount bolts set of 10 $100

What are you drilling and tapping?
Back