Search results

1. D

P2C spoon

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like? Thanks Discus
  2. D

Lead cannonballs and halibut balls

I have bunch of lead cannonballs currently available are 10 lbs, 12 lbs 15 lbs and 20 lbs. Also 1, 1.5 , 2 and 3 lbs balls They are $ 3.00 per a pound. Located : Langford
  3. D

Tomic plugs

I have some old tomic plugs. They need to do repaint. I will use the plugs for fishing in Sooke, Port Renfrew and north. What do you suggest to put number on tomic plug 's website. I don't have any plugs have UV. Thank you Discus
  4. D

Halibut rigs

I have lot of good halibut rigs for sale. They are working very well. $10.00 EACH Located Langford ( Victoria) shipping availability.
  5. D

Cannonballs

I have nice 10 , 12, and 15 lbs cannonballs for sale. They have 2 eyes and fin. 10 lb for $25 12lbs for $30 15 lbs for $35. All prices are firm. Located langfird (Victoria)
  6. D

Wtb 2 scotty electric downriggers

I am very upset about my two scotty electric downriggers and my favorite fenwick rod comes with the blue trophy XL reel are missing. I am looking for two 1106 braid electric downriggers with new plug style. Thank you. D
  7. D

Vintage spoons

I m so lucky to have found some pretty cool vintage spoons . I never seen some spoons like this before. I will pick out some vintage spoons and post the ones here that I never seen. There is lot of barrel swivels on the spoons.
  8. D

Penn downrigger base

Hi My friend is looking for the penn downrigger base. Anyone is selling the penn downrigger base or a swival. Thank you D
  9. D

Plastic lucky Louis, J plugs vs wooden lucky louis

I would like to learn something about the plastic plugs. What is between different for the plastic lucky louse plug and the wooden plugs? Why? The plastic lucky louis and JPlugs ? Are they still good catching for the springs ?
  10. D

Sliding slip weight

I have lot of slide slip weights for sale. 1 oz to 17 oz. 1 oz for $0.25 2 oz for $0.50 3 oz ror $0.75 4 oz for $1.00 5 oz for $1.50 rare only 2 left. 6 oz for $1.50 8 oz for $2.00 10 oz for $ 2.50 rare only 2 left . 12 oz for $3.00 or 10 for $25 16 oz for $4.00 or 10 for $30. 17 oz for $5.00...
  11. D

Gibbs Stewart #7 spoons

I have 4 brand new spoons. 3 x #7 and 1 x #6 . They haven't been water yet. They are $25.00 each.
  12. D

12 lbs cannonballs

$30 each 4 or more $25 each. 1 lbs , 2 lbs and 3 lbs are available Mooching 10 oz and 12 oz are available. 15 lbs and 20 lbs sold.
  13. D

Flashers

Some of the membership asked me if they were looking for the flashers. Who was willing to pay $20 - $30 I am sorry it took too long..I found them. I am selling them.
  14. D

12 lbs , 15 lbs and 20 lbs cannon balls with fins

I have couples of 12 lbs, 15 lbs and 20 lbs cannon balls with the fin. 12 lbs for $25 each 15 lbs for 30 each 20 lbs for $40 each I am in Langford ( Victoria)
  15. D

Black islander M3

Hi his isn't mine and and good deals for someone. https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Black-Islander-MR3_33108190.lite
  16. D

Want to buy 2003 - 2009 yamaha carb

Hi I am looking for the 2003 - 2009 8.0 hp - 9.9 hp yamaha carb. Thank you D
  17. D

2013 90 hp mercury 4 stroke

Cash and pick up. If you have an questions please email info@mercurymarina.com 89 Dallas Rd, Victoria BC
  18. D

CHEK Point Poll: Should seals and sea lions be culled to reduce competition for food for orcas?

https://www.cheknews.ca/chek-point-poll-should-seals-and-sea-lions-be-culled-to-reduce-competition-for-food-for-orcas-488033/
  19. D

8 hp Yamaha high thrust.

This motor isn't mine. It's 2008 electric starter. Long shaft I worked on the motor for my neighbour. I had done with the motor. It runs perfect . It's easy start and running like a champ. I replaced a new water pump system, new spark plugs , gear oil, engine oil, rebuilt carb, and tune...
  20. D

Scotty electric downriggers 1 belt vs 2 belts

The electric downriggers has 2 belt on it. They are old version. One belt on the electric downriggers are new version. If I was wrong. I want to know if they can run with a 15 lbs cannon balls ? Are one belt downriggers pulling faster than 2 belt downriggers? Any more info about the...
Back