Search results

1. H

What to do with white spring

love the early whites/marbles off ecvi some of the best tasting fish period. Only ones I don't care for are the fish chowing on squid later in the year as they have a gamey? flavor. Just my two bits I don't really understand how a white spring who cant absorb carotenoids changes the flavor...
  2. H

Fluorocarbon vs Regular Mono for Saltwater Leaders

wait till you take out a beginner and they wrap it around something they aren't supposed to. You get your fish and tackle with flouro. Mono you get a "it was this big story"
  3. H

2015 Nanaimo Reports

nice night for a boat ride last night and the Pollock bite was on! Silva Bay should have a derby on those little brown turds because I would have a chance.
  4. H

Coyote spoon results

yes works in the 4 and 5" as well 48-60" leader
  5. H

2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

gamechanger tell us more about the gin!!!
  6. H

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

too bad it didn't last all summer
  7. H

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

a few around but nothing like Victoria
  8. H

Nanaimo Fall/Winter 2014

don't think anyone will be out this week yuck
  9. H

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

lots of ho's a short boat ride to the north hard to imagine there aren't any around here.
  10. H

lots of ho's a short boat ride to the north hard to imagine there aren't any around here.
  11. H

did anyone touch a fish last sunday? The week had been stellar up to that point. We put in our time but nothing to show for it.
  12. H

did anyone touch a fish last sunday? The week had been stellar up to that point. We put in our time but nothing to show for it.
  13. H

there were some at the table last weekend and the limit is 4
  14. H

there were some at the table last weekend and the limit is 4
  15. H

also forgot to mention I saw a guy at the table with the white meat trifecta, 4 tiny rockfish (35-40cm) 4 undersized lings (like 40cm) and 1 big halibut (40#ish) and we wonder why the populations wont recover
  16. H

also forgot to mention I saw a guy at the table with the white meat trifecta, 4 tiny rockfish (35-40cm) 4 undersized lings (like 40cm) and 1 big halibut (40#ish) and we wonder why the populations wont recover
  17. H

firehall pool....
  18. H

firehall pool....
  19. H

camble river sockeye fishing

just curious how you ever made out it the cannel lots of time asking questions never seen a report
  20. H

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

on a side note where are all the coho?
Back