Search results

1. LMC

2019 Sooke Reports

Left dock at Cheanuh about 730 am today, dropped lines in the chop off beechy about tide change to find it surprisingly dead, as the few times we were out during the last week, we had action within the first ten minutes. Trolled halfway to trap shack..still nothing...turned back, as the flood...
  2. LMC

Sand Lance Spoon

Ill take a few when you get a chance Thanks!
  3. LMC

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

about a km or so in front of clover point .caught one there as soon as we dropped lines, then trolled over towards breakwater and back and caught the second and a couple shakers within 10 minutes in the same area on the way back through, unfortunately we were out of time and had to leave. I...
  4. LMC

hooked 2 wild coho about 8-10 lbs each in front of clover pt. today at around 80' in 170' of water, both on watermelon coyote spoon, about an hour apart
  5. LMC

nice job craven...saw your boat out there today slayin' em
  6. LMC

Sooke Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

came across this story in times colonist : http://www.timescolonist.com/news/removal+could+salmon+critics/7258232/story.html
  7. LMC

Pedder Bay Marina theft - warning

did you ever get to see the footage?..hoping you caught the squid who ripped you off
  8. LMC

Many Shimano Reels for Sale

interested in reels if still avaliable thanks
  9. LMC

Seeking floats of all types

Seeking bullet and other types of floats preferably cheap thanks for your time
  10. LMC

Be Warned of Crab Trap Thieves

all good advice thanks...though, if I was to use a piece of driftwood as a float..the DFO would surely confiscate it if they found it? also would that not increase the chance of a boat snagging it without the visible float?
  11. LMC

Be Warned of Crab Trap Thieves

Ive had 3 traps go missing off cadboro bay in the last week(including 2 at once about 200 meters apart) I came across this story today .. http://vicpdthebeat.com/?p=3952 not sure if it was the same guy...anyone else missing traps recently? any advice on not getting your traps ripped off...
  12. LMC

Wanted: Crab traps

Looking for commercial crab traps..get back to me if you have any to part with ..thanks
Back