Search results

1. Bobby

New Red Islander Mr3

Red Mr3 solid bought as a spare but really how many spares does a guy need . Comes with brand new 30lb test line already . This is a special order colour paid 749 +tax +line 675 obo .SOLD. SOLD. SOLD
  2. Bobby

Radar

Looking for a good used system, if someone is thinking of upgrading . Ideal would be a small dome unit and don't have a lot of dash space so smaller screen . Thanks
  3. Bobby

Esperenza

Heading to Zeballos from the 19th -24th never fished that area before . Any suggestions of where to start would be appreciated . Fished out of Winter harbor the last 6 years thought we should try a new area . Originally we were hoping to fish around Ferrer and that area not knowing it closes...
  4. Bobby

Quatsino

We have fished Quatsino the last 3 yrs last week of july. Always had a good time and of course always had good fishing. However we never really fished off shore this year we have been tossing it around alot but have not made any decisions other than we should be doing more than the usual...
  5. Bobby

Rocket Launchers

Didn't want an arch at this time so I put these together , my perception of a rocket launcher. 3 rods each side which works for me ,aluminum tube lined with plastic drain extensions and rubber plumming joints. Rod butt and reels will be well protected from rubbing or scratching. Best part...
  6. Bobby

Just a far out there question but what determines someone on this forum to be a senior member ?
  7. Bobby

Trade Sage GSH 3113 LB

Have a new never used Sage GSH 3113LB Graphite custom rod . Brown color Trade for an islander MR3 must be new or with very little use.
  8. Bobby

Trade or sell

I have 2 brand new centerpins they were made by L.K specialties in Ontario (machining) after lots of research and checking production stopped because of the cost to make them. 325.00 each or 600.00 for the pair or trade both for an Islander MR2 or MR3. Also have a Hardy LRH Lightweight First...
  9. Bobby

Trade Lino Type Lead Bars

Have 5 25lb bars of Lino Type Lead . Would like to trade for some 12lb Rigger weights with the fin. I live in Revelstoke so if there is someone close that would be ideal.
  10. Bobby

Drifter Centerpin info

Iam looking for information on this reel , I received it back in the 90s as a gift put line on it last year but never used it. It was distributed out of a company called Luhr King in Ontario. Any help on manufacturer, and a possible value.? Thanks
  11. Bobby

Hardy First Edition Lightweight LRH Gold/Brown Fly Reel NO62

Brand new never used Hardy gold/brown lightweight special edition LRH fly reel. These are a hard to find reel . Comes with original case , box and paperwork. 500.00 firm or trade for ???? Or Saltwater gear. Sorry for the double post .
  12. Bobby

Gimbal mounts for Scottys

Bought 2 new 1106 with the 1026 swivel base . The 1026 bolt pattern doesn't match up with the old mounts . Was looking at the gimbal scotty has for rear built in rod holders . Have an Explorer which has the rod holders . Just didn't want to drill more holes if this a good option . ?
  13. Bobby

Hardy LRH Lightweight first edition serial no 062

Have this fly reel brand new in box it is gold and brown. It has to be 25 plus years old . Has original paperwork and its padded case. Can't seem to find a value.????? Don't need to sell but maybe interested in a trade . I have all the lake and river gear a guy could ever need so any trades...
  14. Bobby

IPad GPS

My IPad is WiFi 3G was thinking it would be nice to have backup. Wanted to know if anyone uses an iPad with Navionics app. We fish mostly out of Quatsino , Winter harbour area.
  15. Bobby

Mooching / Downrigger Rods

Looking at purchasing a couple new rods. Looking to spend 200-300 a rod. Time to upgrade and would appreciate some feedback . Just so many options . Going down to sportsman show in Abbotsford tomorrow maybe pick something up there. Thanks
  16. Bobby

Quatsino Sound

Spent last week with my buddy in Port Ncneill we did ok on the inside lots of coho and smaller springs.Decided to head to the west coast via Coal harbour was alitlle hesitant at first with the high and low tides and full moon last week.I have read some posts in regards to full moons and i really...
  17. Bobby

Gold river Nootka

We were at gold river from Aug1st-6th and had a blast. I was told fishing was slow if that is slow I Look forward to being there when it's hot. Between the 2of us we took home our 2day quota which we caught once we figured out what we were doing. The first day was spent flying around...
  18. Bobby

Gold river

Got delayed going to work in gold river . Sounds like fishing is slow hopefully when I get there on Tuesday it picks up .I hope they are just late as someone else was saying. It will be what it wil be its a working fishing trip so I have nothing to complain about .any info would be great thanks
  19. Bobby

Gold river

Going to work in gold river, taking my boat, would love some info on where to fish never fished this side of the island.I have read every article on the net I could find and have watched enuff YouTube videos that I just want to go fishing . Always been a dream to be here now what do I do lol I...
Back