Search results

1. Bobby

New Red Islander Mr3

Sold thanks for all the interest
  2. Bobby

New Red Islander Mr3

Red Mr3 solid bought as a spare but really how many spares does a guy need . Comes with brand new 30lb test line already . This is a special order colour paid 749 +tax +line 675 obo .SOLD. SOLD. SOLD
  3. Bobby

Rock slide in Fraser River, B.C., may hinder salmon passage

Need a little help here understanding logic? Fish bound for the Shuswap area would they not have to travel through the affected slide area ? Would these fish not be part of the runs that were deemed at risk Fraser river fish ? Fish that could have been caught if it wasn’t for the closures in...
  4. Bobby

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Well just sitting at Duke point waiting for the ferry and thought I would give a little report. Been in Zeballos for the last week 2 boats 5 guys . I have been fishing Nootka , Esperanza. Quatsino for years and have had the experience of some unbelievable fishing . But nothing close to the last...
  5. Bobby

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Heading to Esperanza next week need a little help with understanding coho limits . Am I correct that daily limit is 2 coho wild or hatchery ? Area 25-13 is most likely the area we would be fishing . My old brain is confused with all the openings,closed areas and restrictions. Chinook is pretty...
  6. Bobby

Wanted : 27 monaro hardtop diesel

Seen one advertised on Craigslist Vancouver posted april 23rd ?
  7. Bobby

The Official No Fishing Vent Thread

Wow , shock ? Not at all we were ****** from the start.. My thoughts go out to those who’s lives and family’s that will be affected in a negative way by this decision. My thanks to those who wrote the letters and to those that did their part to represent the public fishery in this political ****...
  8. Bobby

Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required

Emails sent Not being one to openly voice via email or social media that is the least I could do. Like many people fishing has been my passion for more than 50 years . I have never thought of it as my sport or my hobby . I also have the great stories from catching coho on dew worms in ditches...
  9. Bobby

Radar

Sent u pm
  10. Bobby

Radar

Thanks for all the help and PMs we found what we were looking for . Big shout out to Olde School for the smooth transaction and communication.
  11. Bobby

SOLD Furuno 1715 radar. Complete system. 999

Thanks for the great transaction and communication,great addition for us .
  12. Bobby

Radar

Still looking
  13. Bobby

Radar

Looking for a good used system, if someone is thinking of upgrading . Ideal would be a small dome unit and don't have a lot of dash space so smaller screen . Thanks
  14. Bobby

Esperenza

Heading to Zeballos from the 19th -24th never fished that area before . Any suggestions of where to start would be appreciated . Fished out of Winter harbor the last 6 years thought we should try a new area . Originally we were hoping to fish around Ferrer and that area not knowing it closes...
  15. Bobby

2017 Winter Harbour Reports

Spring Fever we are heading to Winter harbour this Friday . Always enjoy your posts . This will be are 7th year going up to the area and always have a great time . We base out of Port McNeil gives the different options depending on weather. Three Rednecks from Revelstoke in a 20 ft explorer...
  16. Bobby

Winter Harbour Report

We were up July 23rd to 31st , this was our 4th year fishing Winter Harbour, Quatsino. We had great weather and as always a beautiful place to fish. I must admit fishing was very slow if i was to compare to past years, after talking with a few people in Winter harbour we were not the only ones...
  17. Bobby

Quatsino

We have fished Quatsino the last 3 yrs last week of july. Always had a good time and of course always had good fishing. However we never really fished off shore this year we have been tossing it around alot but have not made any decisions other than we should be doing more than the usual...
  18. Bobby

A Very Unlikely Tyee

I was a kid we were fishing Seymour Narrows at a full running tide fishing the eddies. Back in those days we raked for herring and fished live bait. So Dad is running the boat and mom and I are watching the rod , bang it gets a hit there wasn't much line out and the fish came up to the surface...
  19. Bobby

wanted led light bar

I just bought some Pia"s did a lot of checking around they were not the cheapest but by far the best quality. The bar is an 18 in i believe have not installed yet but i installed one on my pick up and it makes driving at nite just like driving during the day hrs.
  20. Bobby

Rocket Launchers

Thanks Yes I know there are people on here that are good at fabricating but my budget has ran out on this boat. when you have 3 boats and this one only gets used 2 weeks of the year its hard to spread the love sometimes. You know the old a happy wife is a happy life lol. After new electronics ...
Back