Search results

1. OceanCable

Great deal on downriggers - Campbell river area

http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/bpo/5174432338.html These won't last at this price... 2 for $300 plus some extra's !!
  2. OceanCable

13 & 15 lb Pancake Downrigger Weights

Hi All, I've never sold my weights before, so here they are for those who are interested. I've made the molds myself as I found that the ones available from the tackle shops and other sellers seem to have strange proportions to me. Maybe mine look odd to you! This design has worked really...
  3. OceanCable

Yamaha 8 HP, 2 Stroke, Short shaft

My only coworker is selling his mint Yamaha 8 hp, 2 stroke, short shaft. It was all scratched up from laying around so he repainted it...not a spray bomb, but properly with color match base coat - clear coat and new decals. We tested the compression and it has 140 psi in both cylinders. He...
  4. OceanCable

Trade: Chev 358 for 70-90 hp Yamaha 2-stroke (or comparable)

Trade: I am looking to find some main power for my boat... preferably something like a 70-90 yamaha 2-stroke. I will consider slightly smaller four strokes but I am avoiding excessive weight, maybe 50-60 4-stroke. I am not interested in any of the V4 configuration motors. If you have anything...
  5. OceanCable

FOR SALE: Honda 8hp Four Stroke, Short Shaft

Hi All, I have for sale a Honda 8 horse, short shaft motor. This motor has never seen the salt. I used to have it on a 12' aluminum boat and thought I would keep it for a kicker on another boat. I bought this off the original owner who had this on a tinner up at shawnigan lake it's whole...
  6. OceanCable

For Trade: New Boss Hauler Trap Puller for Husqvarna Chain Saw

Hi all, I am looking to trade this new boss hauler for a decent Husqvarna saw such as a smaller/mid size XP series saw. Let me know what you have... Thanks for look'n, OC
  7. OceanCable

For Sale: Boss Hauler Extreme - trap puller

I have a brand new Boss Hauler Extreme for sale. It is a great unit that is compact and simply mounts to your existing Scotty downrigger tilt mount with a quick release pin. They retail for just under $800 plus tax... That said I would like to see $700 for it but I would welcome a trade for a...
  8. OceanCable

For Sale: Boss Hauler Extreme - trap puller

I have a brand new Boss Hauler extreme trap puller made by Diamondback marine products. Retails for nearly $800 plus tax... I looking for any reasonable offer around $700.... The nice thing about this unit is that it stows easily on your boat unlike some other models which take up a ton of room...
  9. OceanCable

For Sale: 90 Evinrude V4 $750

Hey Guys, I am looking to unload this motor that came with a boat I picked up. It runs well but it does need some minor work. It was checked by mechanic who said it needed new thermostats. It has good compression on all cylinders but I have noticed that the pee hole is starting to slow, it...
  10. OceanCable

12' HarberCraft, with trailer....

FOR SALE: 12' HarberCraft, with trailer.... Hi All, I am selling my 12' HarberCraft, with the trailer but with out the engine. The trailer has bunks, LED tail lights, a 1-7/8" coupler and is only 1 year old. The boat is equipped with Scotty lake downriggers (with 3lb. lead balls and release...
Back