Search results

1. OceanCable

2017 Sooke Reports

I was looking through the results from the Consultants derby and I'd really like to see the 18.5lb & 13.4lb "Pinks" caught by Westshore Cabinets!! 3rd overall with the 18.5 lb'r :confused: ya... probably a typo
  2. OceanCable

2017 Sooke Reports

Fished Possession this morning, lost one smaller spring around 7 am and managed a 20 lb just after 8 am, fought like a piece of kelp until it was 6' from the boat. It was a red. Got in to the pinks just off Secretary but only managed to get one in the boat. anchovie was the only thing getting...
  3. OceanCable

2017 Sooke Reports

Slot ends tonight, big ones in the net tomorrow! http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/rec/tidal-maree/co-chq/20-co-chq-zone1-eng.pdf
  4. OceanCable

Great deal on downriggers - Campbell river area

Maybe... Sometimes you can determine that by the type of seller... doesn't have a boat... doesn't know how to use them etc...
  5. OceanCable

Great deal on downriggers - Campbell river area

http://comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/bpo/5174432338.html These won't last at this price... 2 for $300 plus some extra's !!
  6. OceanCable

13 & 15 lb Pancake Downrigger Weights

Uh.... these are not balls.....Did you happen to notice what a 15lb pancake finned weight sells for.... The ones I have seen are in the $50-$60(retail + tax) ball park! :p
  7. OceanCable

After some consideration, very little infact.... I came to the conclusion that I did not pour weights to have a personal collection.... the remaining weights are available at the original price... 13lb - $35 15lb - $45
  8. OceanCable

After some consideration.... I came to the conclusion that I did not pour weights to have a personal collection.... the remaining weights are available at the original price... 13lb - $35 15lb - $45
  9. OceanCable

Hey All, Apparently I have unintentionally undercut some of the others who are selling weights... can't imagine this will help my sales but I am bumping the price up... I know.... I've never seen prices go up for anything listed on here... just down! For those of you who have asked for...
  10. OceanCable

Hey Thunderjet 23, Canada post Regular Parcel estimate is $35 and change. Not bad really, can you not find these types of weights over there? Oceancable
  11. OceanCable

Do you make it to the island or should I get a shipping quote for you?
  12. OceanCable

I'll look into that for you. I've shipped them to a friend up island before and it only cost $20... your a bit further but as long as they don't end up in a plane it may be reasonable
  13. OceanCable

I'll look into that for you. I've shipped them to a friend up island before and it only cost $20... your a bit further but as long as they don't end up in a plane it may be reasonable
  14. OceanCable

Pouring more today... so I should have plenty to go around. Live in Sooke, work in Victoria so I can meet anywhere between if it helps.
  15. OceanCable

Hi All, I've never sold my weights before, so here they are for those who are interested. I've made the molds myself as I found that the ones available from the tackle shops and other sellers seem to have strange proportions to me. Maybe mine look odd to you! This design has worked really...
  16. OceanCable

Yamaha 8 HP, 2 Stroke, Short shaft

My only coworker is selling his mint Yamaha 8 hp, 2 stroke, short shaft. It was all scratched up from laying around so he repainted it...not a spray bomb, but properly with color match base coat - clear coat and new decals. We tested the compression and it has 140 psi in both cylinders. He...
  17. OceanCable

HDS-5 with gold card, transducer, bracket, power cord.

Would you consider partial/whole trade... is there anything you need/looking for?
  18. OceanCable

Trade: Chev 358 for 70-90 hp Yamaha 2-stroke (or comparable)

Trade: I am looking to find some main power for my boat... preferably something like a 70-90 yamaha 2-stroke. I will consider slightly smaller four strokes but I am avoiding excessive weight, maybe 50-60 4-stroke. I am not interested in any of the V4 configuration motors. If you have anything...
Back