Search results

1. BearCove

Grady Gas tank cover screws

Suppose to have s seal that runs around the edge underneath the cover that covers the tanks Just redid my tanks, none of the screws had anything under them. I did replace the seal though, was all pretty dry for the most part
  2. BearCove

Is there a rod/reel you can jig for salmon and lingcod? + overall reel/rod questions.

I put a 13 Fishing 5.0 spin cast reel on mine with 40# braid. Has handled everything I’ve through at it so far
  3. BearCove

Is there a rod/reel you can jig for salmon and lingcod? + overall reel/rod questions.

Absolutely wicked rods, used one down in Mexico a few weeks ago while fishing for Dorado, super strong rod
  4. BearCove

Boat delivery hardy to Nanaimo ?

Jason is great, very professional, has moved my 34ft 8ton Bounty a few times in and around Hardy https://www.vanislfreightand5thwheel.com/
  5. BearCove

Boat Stands

Hey Fellas, On the hunt again for some boats stands for the fact anyone has any sitting around collecting dust or has a lead on any. Thanks in advance
  6. BearCove

Marine Employment Opportunities.

Had a phone interview with Karl this morning, interesting job for sure. It's full time with many options for training in the medical safety field. Can also work shift work 14/7, out of Squamish at this point but the company has many projects. Seemed like a great opportunity for someone looking...
  7. BearCove

Early Halibut Opening

I believe if the recreational sector did band together at the correct time (election time) a difference could be made, it has happened in the past, why could it not happen again? Commercial hali quota is not safe, they just have a stronger united voice is all. That being said, trying to get...
  8. BearCove

Early Halibut Opening

It was 88/12, we all stood together and rallied, made some noise as a group. It was right around a provincial election, with a strike of a pen we got 3% more. This proves that the commercial guy doesn’t actually own the quota and the government can make changes if they feel they should. So...
  9. BearCove

Christmas Giveaway from West Coast Fishing Tackle

Great spot, holds some beauty fish
  10. BearCove

Sold

That works for me, I’m not in a rush
  11. BearCove

Sold

Thanks for the reply, I'm on the Island, if I think of anyone headed over I'll get in touch Cheers
  12. BearCove

Sold

Where are you located?
  13. BearCove

Tomic plugs for sale

PM sent Love all the teeth marks on a few of them. Hammered by big springs
  14. BearCove

Honda CRF 230F or 250F Bike

Looking for one the above mentioned bikes for my son who is 15. For the fact anyone has one they are looking to sell or comes across one. Thanks in advance fellas Cheers
  15. BearCove

2023 Port Hardy Reports

Smiths closure is new this year. Area 111 will be decided upon next year I’m assuming. It was only a two week closure this summer
  16. BearCove

2023 Port Hardy Reports

Smiths is closed for retention of chinook, as well as Seymour inlet All other areas are back to normal, besides area 12, no bigger than 80cm and only one a day possession of 2
  17. BearCove

2023 Port Hardy Reports

You are correct on these Reg changes. We were told 111 was going to open back up to two a day with no slot Aug 1st. That being said, I have not checked to see if that’s been changed. This would open Sutil back up for larger fish, no slot Cheers
  18. BearCove

LEH What you got!

Bugger all for me, again!
  19. BearCove

Check these out!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYrhE93G/
  20. BearCove

Eagles vs Chiefs 2023. Who's your pick?

Eagles, going to be a great game either way
Back