Search results

1. Das Boot

Ladysmith/Chemainus/Crofton area

Hey people, I just moved to the area from Campbell River and was wondering what is out there for fishing and where? I am mostly interested in crabbing, prawning, cod fishing, and sometimes salmon. Any input would be appreciated thanks......Terry
  2. Das Boot

Vacuum Sealers

Should have read more carefully......Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro D3-160 Volvo Diesel Hidden Harbour
  3. Das Boot

Brown's Bay

I live here, stayin' up there in the boat, why wouldn't ya???????????.......Terry [}:)] Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro D3-160 Volvo Diesel Hidden Harbour
  4. Das Boot

Browns Bay Chum Derby!!!!!!! 4th Year For SFBC

My 1st year, but I have a secret weapon named Paul.......feelin' good :D Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro D3-160 Volvo Diesel Hidden Harbour
  5. Das Boot

Browns Bay Chum Derby!!!!!!! 4th Year For SFBC

Cya there Caroline.....Terry :D Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro D3-160 Volvo Diesel Hidden Harbour
  6. Das Boot

Stolen Boat from Port Alberni

Thanks people, the boat was found in Tofino.....Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro D3-160 Volvo Diesel Hidden Harbour
  7. Das Boot

Browns Bay Derby rides needed/offered

Welcome aboard BLueOrca, if you wanna come, I'm takin' my brother and father (retired troller and still calls 'em dogs). I have no idea how to fish for these devil fish.......Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not 21' Monaro
  8. Das Boot

Stolen Boat from Port Alberni

Keep your eyes peeled people.....Terry Good Morning Monaro Owners! We would like to bring to your attention that one of our fellow Monaro owners unfortunately had his boat stolen Sunday Sept.7 at or early morning Monday Sept.8 from Clutesi Haven Marina in Port Alberni. Attached are some...
  9. Das Boot

Campbell River Fishing Report

Thanks for the replies...I caught a monster ling tonight at tide change off the west side of the lighthouse on my deep line. I was in front of the Indian Village when I boated him. I finally got to write on my licence. Game on.........Terry :D Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the...
  10. Das Boot

Geez, now I'm not sure if I know where the Hump is, as everybody at work has a different idea. Can someone give me the coordinates or email me the Nobeltec chart location? Thanks.......Terry [:I] Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  11. Das Boot

The best deals on Cannonballs in town..

The Ideal guy doesn't have a number, he opens at ten 7 days a week. Lead @ 2.00/pound....Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  12. Das Boot

I don't know if he has a phone in his tackle shop that is in the same building as the Ideal Cafe heading north out of Campbell River. I'll drop by on the way to work tomorrow morning and see if he has a number on the door......Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope...
  13. Das Boot

Goin' fishin' this morning....I'll let you know how it went later...Terry[8D] Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  14. Das Boot

Abe & Al Dodgers

We used them in Lee's Bay at Pender Harbour with live herring in the 70's. Whoda thunk it, but it worked.....Terry[8D] Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  15. Das Boot

Well??? Anybody? I have had no luck off the Lighthouse, Hump, Shelter Point or Willow Point.....Terry:( Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  16. Das Boot

The guy in Campbell River at the Ideal Cafe bought 7 tons of lead last year. $30 for 15# with rudders......Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  17. Das Boot

water in the oil

Head gasket....nuff said Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  18. Das Boot

Winter Harbour

The guy in the slip beside me just got back from there 3 days ago.....not a sniff. Nada, nothing....1 snapper....Terry Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry 21' Monaro
  19. Das Boot

Plugs that rattle

My dad was a commercial troller for years and never used plugs because they didn't work for him. Too expensive compared to spoons or hootchies. He saw guys dump out full boxes of new plugs into the chuck because they didn't work. Maybe 1 out of a 100 would catch springs......keep it...
  20. Das Boot

Fixed kicker bracket

I have a fixed hydraulic (in or out, up or down). In the up position it is still a bit in the water until on plane. A quick tug with a grunt on the tiller handle (4 stroke 9.9 Evi) pulls it up from the down position. It's a pain to tilt it up if I want it out of the chuck. I bought the boat...
Back