Search results

1. Reel Gone

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Big project Bryce, are you going to keep it to hull only? Will look pretty sharp
  2. Reel Gone

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Did the 200's have the issue the 225's did? Even with the higher hours that seems like a decent deal
  3. Reel Gone

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

I'm with Spring Fever & Gong Show, sounds like you have found a Mechanic that has solved your issues and you love the boat. If it's not a financial issue I would at least see how it performs through this year
  4. Reel Gone

2024 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Looks like it was a success, some pretty nice fish weighed in for sure
  5. Reel Gone

Want to buy a NEW boat. Please help!

Nice lines on that baby, congrats
  6. Reel Gone

Evinrude Gasket Sealing Compound Alternatives

^^^You would need marine based anti seize when working with aluminum which has no copper. I'm with Ship, been using grease forever as it does not alter the bolt torque enough to worry about and cleans up easy. Learned this from a well respected Marine mechanic years ago, thanks Pops!
  7. Reel Gone

Catch Up, new to me 20 ft Double Eagle

Just a thought, if something were to fall in that compartment it would sheer that plastic like nothing and then you have a serious problem. I know you capped it for now but good to replace it with brass or bronze going forward, double as fully banded(so the gear segments don’t cut into the hose)...
  8. Reel Gone

Pretty good buy for an air locked fuel system, lol
  9. Reel Gone

Oil Sampling for my 3 cyl Diesel

3200 hours and lugging, could be getting by the rings, poor injector spray or not closing completely. How long since last oil change and how much is it making? Is it running up to proper operating temp?
  10. Reel Gone

Oil Sampling for my 3 cyl Diesel

Your in Victoria, I work for Finning, come in and I’ll set you up. PM me if you want
  11. Reel Gone

Traps left behind

I think the OP has left the building along time ago
  12. Reel Gone

Traps left behind

Anything over 7 years is a gift, I would change them Newf
  13. Reel Gone

Looks like one to check out @Capt_Ed
  14. Reel Gone

Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

I called today and this motor is 985 hours, it does not include prop or rigging but they put together alum prop/control/cable packages for the lease returns for $1500.
  15. Reel Gone

Marine stove $300

Sold, please delete
  16. Reel Gone

BRIX Marine RecPro Cat 38'

You live in Vic, a 28-30 X10 would be a nightmare to tow here, lol
  17. Reel Gone

lorance

I have a 10 and an 8 that I could part with, both work great
  18. Reel Gone

BC Assessments are Out Now

our place went up 4% (Central Saanich) and the second house stayed the same (Saanich)
  19. Reel Gone

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

That's a cool product and if it views far enough ahead could be a real game changer for the early morning boys
  20. Reel Gone

Marine stove $300

For sale, ORIGO 2 burner alcohol stove in like new condition. Was taken out of my 24 Sea Sport and has just been collecting dust. These are good units and are very simple to use. Comes with cutting board top that is in great condition as well. Thanks for looking, Doug
Back