Search results

1. Cam

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/24-zeta_36230936.lite
  2. Cam

2017 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Winner was 16.75
  3. Cam

What weight oil are you guys running in your Volvo outdrives?

I have worked at a couple of different Volvo Penta dealer ships and mercury dealerships on the island. that's what I have used on mine and customers with no problems for years. I would run the gl5 in the 290
  4. Cam

24 zeta overhaul

Well got the motor and drive out this week with no big surprises. Did a major degrease in the motor well and got the gas tank ready to come out. Removed all the old wiring and steering. Got the verado harness laid in the just got to figure out where to put shift controller. Hopefully get the...
  5. Cam

24 zeta overhaul

Here is a couple pics of the swim grid.
  6. Cam

What weight oil are you guys running in your Volvo outdrives?

Volvo calls for the 30w in those 280sp I would stick to that. You also have to watch out when filling not to over fill it can cause shifting problems. i have always pre measured the oil (2.75l) and you will have no problems.
  7. Cam

24 zeta overhaul

Yes the swim gride does have notch for the kicker. I'll take a couple pics tonight for ya. Sunday is the last fishing trip in this configuration, then the fun starts!!
  8. Cam

24 zeta overhaul

Hello New to the site and thought I share my new project.198? Zeta 24 hardtop with 305cid 280 Volvo. Going to be removing the Volvo and putting on a pod. Any suggestion on pod builders in Vic area thanks
Back