Search results

1. P

Raytheon rl 70 radar

Radar model sl70 Raytheon lcd flat panel with 24 mile array and chartplotter etc.Was just removed from a 27 foot Orca and was working great when removed. Can bench test if needed. Includes sun cover and manual with all cables and mounting screws. Looking for $600 I will look at reasonable offers...
  2. P

Fishing in Maui

Good morning from Maui, Anyone have any recommendations for a guide in Maui, I havnt hit the docks yet to see who im comfortable with....so any ideas Lance
  3. P

Alberni Inlet 2014

It looks like the springs are starting to show up with a few being cleaned at the launch. I tried last night around Coulsons with a couple other boats but didn't have much luck. The guys that were out in the morning did much better around lone tree during tide change (8:30). Seems that most guys...
  4. P

2014 Bamfield Poett Nook Reports

Managed to make it out on Sunday to the Nook, the new caretaker is great up there......Monday started out with breaking ice on the way out. We had 10lb cannonballs and couldn't make it down to where the fish where showing, took the day and picked up some black bass and a snapper off Beale. The...
  5. P

Commercial Prawn shut down

Quick update, spent the weekend at China creek. I've heard a reliable source that the commie prawn boats have been shut down past the narrows and into Barkley sound, and the owner of two local boats has decided to head over to the east coast of the island and work the ground there. The sporties...
  6. P

Alberni sockeye

Couldn't help but notice the socks around us yesterday when we were working the prawn gear, so here is the opening •May 1 - June 14, 2013: Barkley Sound and Alberni Inlet: 2 sockeye per day except for: ◦That portion of Subarea 23-1 from a line commencing at the red flashing light at Lone...
  7. P

Alberni Prawning

Made it out on the last few weekends and on a few evenings prawning and sure have noticed the AMAZING catches we have had. Tonight was no exception, and managed an oyster feast in the mix. Have to watch out for the Tugs running by. Lance
  8. P

22 double eagle hardtop for sale buying bigger boat

Totally Loaded 22 ft Double Eagle. 1981 hard top, sliding back door, less than 100 hours on NEW (not rebuilt) mortor- mercruser 260 hp, 2011 new leg - NOT rebuilt, stainless steel prop with new trim hardware, new dinette upholstery, full height camper back enclosure with lexan front for great...
  9. P

22 ft double eagle 1981 for sale

The PopSea is for sale!!! 22ft Double Eagle 1981 hard top, sliding back door, less than 100 hours on NEW (not rebuilt) mortor- mercruser 260 hp, 2011 new leg - NOT rebuilt, stainless steel prop with new trim hardware, new dinette upholstery, full height camper back enclosure with lexan front...
Back