Search results

1. S

highlights/metro-vancouver-ghost-gear-operation-nets-hundreds-of-illegal-traps

It’s not ghost gear,it’s poaching those are new traps not traps full of eel grass and barnacles, they (dfo) have to start enforcing this last year they got 326 traps the year before that 275. Dfo needs to step up it would pretty easy to do just sit on the dyke by boundary bay airport with night...
  2. S

2024 Steveston Herring Sale

It was on the news last night one guy bought 20 bags. they have raised lots of money for cancer as well great cause
  3. S

Knuckle buster vs Level Wind

I like knuckle busters it take more skill to land a fish with them, level wind you can just keep cranking the handle. Personally it’s the fight of the fish ,letting run palming the reel as your drag. When I get a fish on I back the drag mostly off.
  4. S

Wanted Yamaha 2003 T9.9 Carburetor.

Is it the one with electric choke if it is switch to a different on they suck
  5. S

Knife Sharpener

I use a work sharp it’s awesome it does everything
  6. S

Anchovy protest

i was just down in Bellingham and Burlington today and anchovies were at one store 8.19 and as high as 10.29 a pack still cheaper than here with exchange
  7. S

Tough break kid

If you can’t get anything which I think you should be able to , I would put it together the drill a couple of holes on top and bottom and get a piece of stainless and bolt it together. you can’t weld cast metal
  8. S

Hats off to Amundson

Oh thanks guys maybe I’ll check it out
  9. S

Hats off to Amundson

They have a store where about
  10. S

Cuts of meat on sale

Probably all Costco but Langley had them this morning
  11. S

Gordon light foot

Rip Gordon light foot died today was on global news what a true canadian icon
  12. S

Cuts of meat on sale

Walmart has it on for 10 a pound
  13. S

Bauer Prawn trap question

Recommend but not mandatory yet
  14. S

Wtb 25 hp 2 stroke short shaft

Are you looking for a older or newer as I have a mercury 25 hp 1990 selling as I just got a Yamaha and don’t need it anymore
  15. S

Titan Surge Brake

Great sent you a pm
  16. S

Titan Surge Brake

No worries sorry for my delay I’ll take it if it’s still available
  17. S

SOLD. Titan 60 actuator

Where are you located where are you located
Back