Search results

1. sudsy

12L suzuki portable tank new

I have 2 of these tanks available - they came with my motors. No hoses but they have a quick connect ready to accept a hose. Have no use for them - $50 each
  2. sudsy

Marine surveyor victoria - sooke

Hey guys In the process of trying to get marine insurance and getting a bit of run around where I did a lot of the installs myself. Looking to get a survey done to: 1) ensure I didn't screw anything up 2) provide a realistic objective price of what it should be insured for. Can anyone...
  3. sudsy

Espar d2 - low hours

I purchased a brand new espar d2 a few months ago. I am regretting that it is undersized for my cabin and hoping to upgrade to the larger d4. I have a line on a new D4 unit only so will be keeping my installed components ( harness, controller, fuel pump etc.) I'm looking to see if anyone...
  4. sudsy

26 x 9.5 northwest aluminum craft Build

Back in june I reached out to Doug at northwest to see about getting a hull built. After going back and forth and seeing a similar boat that he was working on at that time my wife and i agreed that this was going to be our next boat. I sold my defiance boat in September after it being on the...
  5. sudsy

Suzuki DF150AP/DF175AP/DF200AP service manual

Selling my suzuki service manual that was purchased for my df200a. Genuine manual made by suzuki- not a Canadian tire manual. Purchased for $140 Looking to get 70$ out of it. Located In sooke
  6. sudsy

Wanted - 10,000lb double axle trailer

Looking for a used or new 10,000lb double axle trailer. Thanks Kyle
  7. sudsy

Defiance San Juan 220 - SOLD

Placing this on here first for a week then it will be going up everywhere... Price: $125,000.00 CDN Location: Sooke BC Up for sale is our Defiance San Juan 220 that was purchased brand new in May 2018 from Sherwood Marine in Victoria. We have decided to move up to a larger boat and are...
  8. sudsy

What price should i ask

Hey guys, looking at making a jump to a larger aluminum boat and hoping to get some help on an asking price for my current boat. Purchased new in 2018 - defiance san juan 220. 250hrs on main 200hp suzuki 2018, approx 400 hrs on 9.9 kicker. 2018 tuff aluminum trailer. Stereo, hds 9 carbon...
  9. sudsy

Suzuki OEM Parts - 200/250/300 2011 and newer (not 200A 2018 and newer)

Hey Guys, I got burned two years in a row (figured i would have learned my lesson last year) buying the maintenance kits from suzuki.ca I purchased two kits and found that they are not compatible with the 200A 2018 motor that I have. I have the following items up for sale, make me an offer...
  10. sudsy

Marked Gas - Yellow dye?

Hey Guys, I just put some marked gas from my usual spot (Langford Co-Op) and noticed when i was finished fuelling that their was a yellow/chartruese colour on the nozzle and around my fill inlet. Their was also some small yellow splatter around the cap? I also noticed afterwards that the...
  11. sudsy

Scotty Downrigger Customer Service

Hey guys, i just wanted to put this out there and share this positive experience i have had with Scotty Downrigger today. I purchased 2 brand new 2106B last year and since owning them i have gone through 3 digital displays. The first one was after 1 week of use and i called the scotty 1800...
  12. sudsy

switfsure bank finfish closure question

hey guys, I ran a search on here and couldn't get the info so putting it out to the masses to hopefully answer. I am heading to port Renfrew next week for a fishing trip and have been looking through the regulations to educate myself. I have lived and fished in sooke for the last 7 years and...
  13. sudsy

New boat

Hey guys, I pulled the trigger and just purchased a brand new defiance 220. I pick it up tomorrow and will post more photos when I get it wet.
  14. sudsy

Defiance boats?

I just sold my boat and am now on the market for something bigger. Does anyone here have any experience with defiance boats? Looking at the San Juan 220 and it seems to fit most of my family needs? Can't find much info on them, does anyone here have one or know someone who does?
  15. sudsy

Trophy 1802

Asking $19500 We have decided to sell our trophy 1802 and upgrade to a larger boat for our family. Low ball offers won't be responded too, if your interested in the boat email and come check it out. We are not desperate and more than happy to enjoy it for another year if the right buyer isn't...
  16. sudsy

Amp All terrain tires

I purchased a new set of tires for my truck and ended up going with a non name brand option. I just wanted to see if anyone has heard of these as there isn't a lot of chatter or reviews online. So far I'm happy with the purchase, the proof will be in how they wear.... saved about $700 compared...
  17. sudsy

Ipad navionics now has sonar option

Hey guys, just updated my ipad navionics and saw a new option under upgrades....apparently they now sell a transducer that sends data to your ipad via wifi, basically turning the ipad into a combination sounder/gps.....check it out, very affordable, perhaps il give it a try for next year...
  18. sudsy

Outboard Service Manuals

Hey guys, here are some links to some sites I use for service manuals....This is an impressive collection and helps when you want to do things yourself! Enjoy ( Honda, Evinrude, Johnson, Mariner, Mercruiser, Mercury, OMC, Volvo Penta, Yamaha, Yanmar, Marine Gear, Chrysler, Tempest)...
  19. sudsy

My 2013 Fishing Season Video

The video was shot with a GOPRO Hero 3 and hopfully will get you all pumped about the upcoming 2014 season!!!! External Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybdSiq-fc44 EDIT: WATCH IN 1080P FOR BEST RESULTS, OPEN FULL SCREEN AND CLICK THE SETTINGS BUTTOM AND CHOOSE YOUR VIDEO...
  20. sudsy

09 Ram 1500 plastic bed liner

I have a OEM plastic bedliner for a 2009 dodge ram 1500, will fit a short box 74.4" long, putting a tonneau cover and a spray liner so need this gone, open to offers but il start the asking price at $150 Need it gone, takes up to much room in my driveway!!!
Back