Search results

1. FishNazi

First Nations close off Thrasher......?????

its just the beginning. they'll want everything soon. just like the land claims. its about $$$
  2. FishNazi

Predicted 2014 El Nino could bring changes to salmon fisheries

a few years ago the last el nino we had there were millions of pilchards close to shore and you had to be careful going out of ukee in the morning or you'd slam into a breaching humpback. fishing was epic
  3. FishNazi

natives are at it again

high road? high on what? youre comparing apples and oranges my friend. the key words in your statement were "real estate", that's what this is about
  4. FishNazi

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

just do what they do. go fishing anyway
  5. FishNazi

natives are at it again

typical crap. same b.s. going on up at Gold river area. its a money grab
  6. FishNazi

I think fingers is about 20 minute run from thrasher... am I right?
  7. FishNazi

Jugheads, do they work?

Alberniefisher youre arguing with Fishwhisperer calling him a jackass on crack all in capital letters then 1 minute later you want to know how jugheads work because you want to buy some? what? really? I call b.s. This thread is an all out attack on Fishwhisperer and his Jughead. you know it, i...
  8. FishNazi

Derby's Canuck emporium

...exzachary as predicted
  9. FishNazi

Hootchie Spinner

that is super cool. with the boy and everything. sure hope it catches a fish. kid will pee himself. good luck!
  10. FishNazi

CBC tonight at 9PM

X2 I agree. Neil young was up there and saw the devastation. its unbelieveable, just terrible http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/neil-young-renews-push-on-treaty-rights-oil-sands-development/article16315170/
  11. FishNazi

Jugheads, do they work?

ya well calling names and using capitals like a little girl yelling doesn't make you look good dude. Then you start this thread which I think is going to backfire on you, if your intentions were what I think. If I was Fishwhisperer I wouldn't sell you any for that
  12. FishNazi

Jugheads, do they work?

I'm not jumping on thr jug wagon here but why would you want to bash on fishwhisperer. He done something you and i could only dream of doing. You try it albernifisher then have some pissant screw with you too. Looking at you other posts are you connected to that company? I had to buy some...
  13. FishNazi

lol die hards huh? love it! gota see that video :eek:
  14. FishNazi

anyone seen these?

Reee eee eeealy....?
  15. FishNazi

Jughead new!

Need a hit!! need a hit!!
  16. FishNazi

Speaking of Gizmos for Bait

My bro inlaw had some. wouldn't let him use it tho lol Maybe i should have :confused:
  17. FishNazi

Canadian Tax Dollars going to good use...fish farm bailouts...

Is this still going? LMAO! I see the ClayopunkKid is still trying to **** everyone off. Let it go dude. You know theres absolutely nothing you can say that will justify what you profess.
Back