Search results

1. S

Bleeding Trailer Brakes

I never had that problem, mine came back out pretty easily
  2. S

Bleeding Trailer Brakes

Link your safety chains together and use a 5 foot piece of 2x4. You put the end through the chains and push against the surge actuator, works great.
  3. S

One Lure........

Anchovies, chartreuse Rhys Davis teaser head
  4. S

Recommendation for simple fishfinder / sounder.

The other option is the sonarphone for $150, but it has a max depth of 240 feet http://sonarphone.mobi/navionics
  5. S

Recommendation for simple fishfinder / sounder.

If your already using a tablet for navionics I would pick up a Raymarine Wifish, I think they're about $200 http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=11201
  6. S

pod position

A hull extension will definatley give your more stern lift, either way you're gonna have a huge back deck and that'll be sweet fishing machine.
  7. S

pod position

No issues with the mounting height with a flush pod, it's just nice to get the power head a little further out of the water. Also extending the hull will change how the boat rides while on the step, might be a good or bad change, depends on the weight distribution and pod size. Always...
  8. S

pod position

If mounted higher than the bottom of the hull the prop runs in less turbulent water, therfore is more efficient. This also allows for the engine to be mounted higher out of the water, by about 1 inch per 12 inches of offset. Just make sure the offset is enough to allow the engine to trim up...
  9. S

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

Spent last week in Bamfield, there seems to be lots of fish around, but they're not hitting the gear very hard. If you put in your time though there's lots out there. Fleming and Witlestone seemed to be the best spots inside for springs, watch the seals at Witlestone though. All in all a...
  10. S

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

Spent last week in Bamfield, there seems to be lots of fish around, but they're not hitting the gear very hard. If you put in your time though there's lots out there. Fleming and Witlestone seemed to be the best spots inside for springs, watch the seals at Witlestone though. All in all a...
  11. S

Manners on the water!

I fully agree!
  12. S

Nog's Needle - The Good News

Post #3 also shows the hook facing the hollow of the spoon with the small flasher opposite
  13. S

Rhys davis Anchovies

Thanks, they were much appreciated :)
  14. S

Rhys davis Anchovies

I'll take all of them if they're still available.
  15. S

Law enforcement out in full force Vic waterfront.

A 5bc is a compact disposable 2lb dry chem fire extinguisher, they're abou $30 at canadian tire
  16. S

Road to be paved from Port Albernie to Sarita

There is already an LNG liquification facility in Ladysmith. Its not a huge capacity, but it is here already.
  17. S

Trolling for sockeye around Ukee

Sockeye are open in area 23, 4 per day see the regs http://notices.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fns-sap/index-eng.cfm?pg=view_notice&DOC_ID=158793&ID=all
  18. S

Liquid Metal Marine?

I don't think so, their Facebook page is still active, but it looks like there may be something wrong with their website, google is warning that it has malicious software on it.
  19. S

How Much Would You Pay for a Flasher? Serious Amazon.ca Bee Ess

It does say 2.5kg shipping weight, so maybe it's a whole box of them?
  20. S

232 Grady White Gulfstream for sale

Are you interested in trade? I have a Grady White, Marlin 300, I'm interested in downsizing, Jake I can be contacted at pjgrypma@shaw.ca
Back