Search results

1. Money Well Spent

Honda 9.9 ...15in leg

Due to a medical problem I have purchased a new motor with electric start...Hence I am selling my purr baby...My son and his buddy have set the throttle to electric control for trolling from the driver seat..sound weird..works great tho. Motor is a 2001 ..was hydro locked from new by an idiot...
  2. Money Well Spent

Scotty downriggers for sale

I have 3 scotty deathmasters for sale...they all work..2 older style with twin belts 1 with a single...1 24 in boom 2 with 30 in booms..they all have twin pin plugs so you probly need to change them...wire is all good...$280.00 each..send a note or call if interested..I'm in Kelowna so shipping...
  3. Money Well Spent

Islander Steelhead/Shimano Clarus

As new 11'3" Rod...Braided line Reel is mint with cover...Used Three times $400 Located in Kelowna Call or text...250-826-7696
  4. Money Well Spent

Need new camper?

With BC Ferry prices and fuel...sold the travel trailer...time for a camper again.....looking for 8'6"..or a 9'.. ideal one...no rot...not a tank...hot water tank a must...nothing new...something in the 90's fine.. weight is the concern...have to pull the boat over the coq...and that's a pain...
  5. Money Well Spent

Private motorhome/trailer rental..Victoria area mid July

Checking to see if there are any members that would consider a rental for 7 nights in mid July. No hauling involved...you drop off and pick up. Ferry rates are a bit high for doing three trips with trailer and boat. Maybe a trade off for Okanagan area?...we have a 20 foot Nash..fully self...
  6. Money Well Spent

Old school mooching rods

7 mooching--10ft-11 1/2 ft 1 Diawa 8ft heavy action 1 new BC Fisherman Spinning #0800--med/heavy 6 lite to medium spinning rods and reels...all in good shape...some rods are new to near new
  7. Money Well Spent

Penn reels for sale

4 penn 65 long beach reels 1 ocean city 113 reel All in great working order. Radarick has an interest but I can't send pics thru here to a private post.
  8. Money Well Spent

First Kokanee in years

Went for a troll with the war dept. yesterday...great water...slow fishing tho...water bombers from up north were playing/practising....great to watch. Slowed way down and tried a worm on a gang troll....been years but had to try. Lots out there but really small. Got a pig of a squaw fish on...
  9. Money Well Spent

Jackpine Lake/Kelowna

Don't try and take your truck in yet..roads still a mess...got thru on the quad today for a look...wish We had the boat..water was stone flat. For what it's worth...probly going to be at least another week to 10 days...weather depending...sleds had it packed down really hard...when it breaks...
  10. Money Well Spent

Pictures

I'm sure everyone has had a rant about upside down..inside out posts of pictures? Lap tops are one thing...you can pick them up and look sideways if needed...old school farts can't stand on there heads and look at pics sideways (hurts brain matter)...If you can dl pics?...you can put them...
  11. Money Well Spent

Live herring in sooke area

Some years back we mooched with live herring in Powell River/Texada/Harwood/Grant's Reef...Going back to Sooke area this summer with oldest grandson..would love to show him how we did it back in the really good fishing days...as they seem to be coming back. Question is...does anyone sell live...
  12. Money Well Spent

Making space in the shop...Fish finders and belly boat stuff

Fisher_Dude keeps buying stuff for the boat, now I have to clean the shop out so I can go use the new toys he buys for a change. Got two fish finders..hopefully I do this right. First one is an Eagle 6000 portable...all in one box...seems to still work fine. $35.00 Second one is an...
  13. Money Well Spent

Robert Bateman print

Wondering if there's any art buffs that like sea birds. LTD edition signed print..11x15 $250.00
  14. Money Well Spent

6 hp Evinrude drive shaft

ISO drive shaft for 6 hp evinrude...shear pin held and shaft broke. Motor is a standard. not a long shaft. anyone out there with a cooked head unit? Motor is early 80's
  15. Money Well Spent

Shared fishing..camping?

As I'm sure over the years everyone that is logged into this web site has either run into or thought about the issue I am about to bring up. Let me just put my 2 cents in first and everyone can add to it...as I am sure there will be pros and con up the wazzo. With the economy the way it...
  16. Money Well Spent

More enforcement needed ?

I wasn't sure how to put the right title...so I used this one. What I'm about to say will surely generate a bit of a fuss, that be said...been there...saw it....disgusted to say the least. So here goes. After a long awaited time and anticipation my wife and I arrived on the Island at an...
  17. Money Well Spent

OMC I/O motor /leg/ trim

I had the unfortunate conversation with a guest from south of the boarder this afternoon...The almighty OMC motor trim. Seems as tho it is not a fixable thing? I turn 60 this September...and I still refuse to pay someone to fix things...well... **** that I can't....that be said it took some...
  18. Money Well Spent

No shade when your camping?

Getting the camper ready for the Pedder Bay fishing trip. Then the brain fart to do some new flooring work in 101 degrees in the driveway. Solution?...Our Thompson River shade tree..(everyone knows there is no shade on the Thompson)..Simple concept I thought I would share....Never seen another...
  19. Money Well Spent

Brown's Bay

Anyone heard what happened to the breakwater at the bay?
  20. Money Well Spent

Fulton o/b motor bracket

Model #MB1710 2 Stroke to 20 hp max 4 Stroke to 5 hp max 120 lb max capacity $75.oo Call at home if interested....250-826-7696 Located in Kelowna so bus is probly best way to ship?
Back