Search results

1. gunnerlove

Evinrude Gasket Sealing Compound Alternatives

Wear gloves and don't eat it. Most products that work well are terrible if misused.
  2. gunnerlove

Coop marked gas with ethanol.

Test it yourself. REV X E85T0501 E85 Gasoline Tester - Easy to Use Ethanol Test Kit https://a.co/d/4fI8NED Might surprise yourself.
  3. gunnerlove

The Vessel Operation Restriction Regulations: TC handing control over to the provinces and municipalities

I can assure you that they recieved at least one email questioning their parentage. They don't list that one.
  4. gunnerlove

Rigging question

A bard plays songs at LARPing get togethers. #airsoftwithswords
  5. gunnerlove

Heat Gun recommendation ???

I have a corded 20yo, offshore, cheap, House Of Tools one that has earned its keep. I also have a Dewalt cordless one that is now my go to as it is so convenient. No stupid cords. Stands on it battery out of the way.
  6. gunnerlove

Mercury 3.0 Diesel outboard now on their website…

It would be foolish to deny the first half decade of teething problems but it is amazing that almost 30 years after introduction they are still in production in basically the same form. The 40% increase in fuel efficiency would make them shockingly efficient.
  7. gunnerlove

Trailer Bolt Replacement

I think Mercury did some math and engineering stuff and only then published instructions to use large enough bolts to take the anticipated loads. Everybody else just copied them or follows their instructions. As for pod "manufactures" best case is that they had their wives boyfriends model the...
  8. gunnerlove

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Sounds about right lost a couple hits, released a couple shakers and saw one fish get netted this morning. Still better than mowing the lawn.
  9. gunnerlove

Trailer Bolt Replacement

And in my monosyllabic ways "No"
  10. gunnerlove

Trailer Bolt Replacement

I might have taken a couple aircraft structures courses and pulled a few wrenches for the navy over the years. My advice is to replace it with what you removed or one size larger in a properly sized hole, it lasted this long and grade 5 bolts are cheap. Movement destroys fasteners and causes...
  11. gunnerlove

RCMP opps

So the fish cops screwed up. To address their failures how are they going to punish me? Banning all 2-5/16 balls might not prevent this in the future..... But we need to try....
  12. gunnerlove

Surge brake master cylinder replacement

The master cylinder is the same as a 66 ford Falcon....
  13. gunnerlove

Smallest boat for Vancouver to Victoria and back on infrequent basis ?

Dishes? You mean the can food comes in? Shower? You mean sweating yourself clean?
  14. gunnerlove

Smallest boat for Vancouver to Victoria and back on infrequent basis ?

https://algroversmarine.com/our-story/transatlantic-journey/
  15. gunnerlove

Optimax for sale

I am guessing it needed an LP fuel pump
  16. gunnerlove

Amazon parts

You can often find factory parts for half if you order from the states. Less attitude as well. I want impellers and gaskets not a lecture on how I should be buying entire waterpump kits every year.
  17. gunnerlove

Free Table top

Table is gone.
Back