Search results

1. boomer

2016 Victoria waterfront and Oak Bay

Boated 6 hatchery Sunday afternoon wind made it tuff lost two screemers 12 to 22 lb 150 on riger spoon was the ticket one on cuttle and two on green glow coho killer and coyotes spoon old color .boomer
  2. boomer

2016 Sooke Reports

Pick up bait a couple weeks ago whirl bay was out Sunday many bait balls still out there one was squid right in the bay
  3. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Yes off the jigs I made pipe jigs they are two pounds it's 3/4 pipe 61/4 inches long I put on treble not too big 6/0 just hook it up to your swivel lot a time it's just sitting in the rod holder and bang or I see them nibbling and I set the hook .I also jig it slowly hit the bottom for sound...
  4. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Two dogs any piece of samon with octo use an elastic band together I like using pipe jigs army truck and 57 Chevy and peanutbutter were the colors that worked good goodluck boomer
  5. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Go to the west end off the bank 185 feet had ten hallys on keep four to 65 lb a piece of octo helps with salmon
  6. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Yellow can 80. Feet yellow coho killer or funky chicken spoon is killer played twenty
  7. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Nice o for four on spoon sitka might Chang hook lost three 5 to ten feet behide the boat that's fishing at lest I had them on .next time maybe luck will change
  8. boomer

Victoria 2014 Reports

Try purple gold head at 66 and write if front of Flemings in 120 to 140 of water go to middle of harbor. And go back to Flemings stay there and you will have get something your not doing anything wrong goodluck boomer i stay on that side and always have a hit or three some time not until 1230 am...
  9. boomer

Sooke 2013 Fishing Reports

Whirsbay is in fire four fish in two hours 80to 62 covey 28 to 18lb
  10. boomer

Victoria 2013 Reports

Try blue and silver spoon and cop car spoon 50 to 80 is good there is some really nice fish around with few fisher man around water front
  11. boomer

Victoria 2013 Reports

Try the break wall there are springs in the tweantys there
  12. boomer

Nice to see that smile you were dew see ,right place right time stick and stay it will pay off that's a great day .so happy for you both . Tight lines boomer
  13. boomer

Try a p4 spoon 50/50 that's old school it still kills them, and old tonic spoons 4in ,last year in June out fished bait Goodluck boomer
  14. boomer

Renfrew Reports?

Sunday and Monday ugly bud
  15. boomer

The fish will be in wirldbay on the ebb not to far for you (enghlishman) fish the 150 bottom line to windmill when you get the boat fix Goodluck boomer
  16. boomer

Island Outfitters Halibut Derby or not

Sindey the wind is good try there lots of hallys there not fished hard at all
  17. boomer

Renny Halibut Fishing: Drift or Anchor?

Ad 150 of rope to 400 feet would be better
  18. boomer

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Nice that's a great day fishing
  19. boomer

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Keep tring boated four hallys out there on wensday and 16 lb spring playing with a spinning out fit fun fun pin up in 210 of water , saw whales , many dogfish ,small porpoises that look like miinny whales very fast porpoise also boted a skate,and the biggest flounder all let...
Back