Search results

1. Upgrade

the popemobile is getting tired

Nice rig neighbor! I’ll need to come check her out
  2. Upgrade

2019 Sidney Reports

8 trips out for us so far this year with no takers, not so sure halibut exist anymore!
  3. Upgrade

Truck tire info on road off road.

Toyo M55's for me for summer use, never had a flat on logging roads, for winter use I run Toyo Open Country WLT1, great tires on snow and ice.
  4. Upgrade

Alberni salmon festival

Sounds like a total rookie show Lorenzo :D
  5. Upgrade

2016 Pender Bluffs

same here........ chovie purple haze, one at 69' the other at 130', Snuffy ate good today :mad:
  6. Upgrade

2016 Pender Bluffs

Out to the bluffs today, released one wide Coho around 8lbs and fed fatty the resident seal another one a short time later. We also watched him suck back two others just prior to ours.......thinking we need a pod of transients to roll through;)
  7. Upgrade

Pender Bluffs

A little late, but on the 21st out after work managed to scratch up a 19# Spr. Ran 2 rods for sox's but nothing for me. Watched that same seal chow down on a nice 6 pound sockeye.
  8. Upgrade

Possession limit for Area 25

We were boarded by fisheries last week when we were fishing the outside. We had 3 fish over 77" in the box which were caught earlier that day inside, he requested to see our GPS trails as proof but all I had was a single way point where we hit the fish, he reluctantly took our word for it until...
  9. Upgrade

what storage containers do you use to store your hali anchor set up?

Industrial plastics and paint have the double wide milk crates
  10. Upgrade

Sidney

We did not too bad, managed to pick up a nice spring waiting for the currents to mellow out. Then managed to pull off a Hali double header, absolute chaos for 10 minutes! Total blast.
  11. Upgrade

Hali Level wind

I recently picked up a few Shimano Tyranos 30 reels this past season, sweet reels, only thing is they have been discontinued apparently...keeping the old TLD20's for back up
Back