Search results

1. N

river bars

anyone no the location of salmon bar in the Harrison. Thanks
  2. N

prop removal

Any tips on removing seized prop the previous owner had never had it off ( I think) and its a 1988. Yami Pro 50 ? Thanks
  3. N

boat mechanic

Any preferences in the chilliwack area?
  4. N

1989 yami 2stroke pro 50.

elec trouble new battery but no power to ignition.short to starter it works but the key nada any ideas thanks in advace. checked fuse on engine block thats fine..
  5. N

teleflex steering systems

need to replace my steering cable cant seem to log onto teleflex, keeps passing me on to another web page, are they still in busines??
  6. N

scotty trap puller scotty rod holders

trap puller $15 rod holders $ 10
  7. N

floor drill

floor drill as new.$150.oboSOLD
  8. N

exercise station

exercise station. full workout. never used $100. can email pics. sold
  9. N

heavy duty angle grinders

2 heavy duty angle grinders 9" 1 milwaukee 1 no name both for $75. . sold .
  10. N

dry firewood

Sold the house. have 5 cords mostly split dry firewood, have to sell 5 cord $600. you pick up in Cumberland.. moving to frazer valley going to miss the chuck..2 cords left mix fir alder maple.$120 a cord. SOLD111111
  11. N

maple lake

I see Cumberland is fishing for donations to buy Maple lake. I guess the meetings with the MLA for the area starting with Stan Hagen and carrying on with Mcray? even after keeping the liberals with a base on the Island didn't help much, It would make a nice Provincial park, for the whole area to...
  12. N

Hake

anyone caught Hake was wondering what you would use as Bait?supposed to make good fish and chips!
  13. N

hornby/denman

gave it a shot todaylots of somekind of fish on the sounder tried all the tested and true NADA,THINK i WILL GET A CANUCK JERSEY!! SOUTH END
  14. N

hornby/denman

gave it a shot todaylots of somekind of fish on the sounder tried all the tested and true NADA,THINK i WILL GET A CANUCK JERSEY!!
  15. N

what kind of bird

spotted a bunch of white birds squatting on the fields at the ducks unlimited farm didn't get a good look as i was in traffic wondering if any else saw them and could identify them
  16. N

F?A

Hey Owen how is the wing??
  17. N

ribs

Hi looking for a descent pork rib recipe for the barbe. thanks.
  18. N

poachers

see on the net 3 elk poachers got nailed hope they thro the book at them.
  19. N

Smokers

thinking of upgrading from my little chief.! any suggestions.. Thanks.
  20. N

new price for hide a bed

have dropped the price to $199. its a steal at that price
Back