1. N

river bars

Yes sir I do...)
  2. N

river bars

anyone no the location of salmon bar in the Harrison. Thanks
  3. N

Is my driveway too steep?

get a GMC solves all your problems eh. FA.
  4. N

prop removal

were do you get ( this) ? i thought the inside bushings were rubber?
  5. N

Firewood

lots of wood in the forest buy a chian saw do the work. old sets of logging i used to get 3 to 5 cord of dry wood every year. $350 for a saw plus gas labour is free.
  6. N

prop removal

Any tips on removing seized prop the previous owner had never had it off ( I think) and its a 1988. Yami Pro 50 ? Thanks
  7. N

Sockeye Fishing

how did you find a place so empty from the hordes?
  8. N

Heat pump installer recommendations

comox valley refridge. exc service always answer the phone 24/7. we had a heat pump installed when we built the house. avg monthly bill house was all electric about $150. you need a good quality thermostat set it and forget it all year would buy another in a heart beat.
  9. N

downrigger advice

made a boo. boo. left the boat parked at a friends when i moved boat cover on. forgot to pull the plug boat filled up with Aqua. rigger on the bottom of boat awash. finally hooked them up no power methinks elecs got flooded wondering if scotty would cover repair? any thoughts.
  10. N

boat mechanic

Any preferences in the chilliwack area?
  11. N

1989 yami 2stroke pro 50.

thanks guys there is no power to ignition key or dash panel
  12. N

1989 yami 2stroke pro 50.

elec trouble new battery but no power to ignition.short to starter it works but the key nada any ideas thanks in advace. checked fuse on engine block thats fine..
  13. N

New Ferry rates...

one of the reasons we moved to the frazer valley truck and 30' 5th wheel.. break the bank. there will be a bridge eventually.
  14. N

teleflex steering systems

need to replace my steering cable cant seem to log onto teleflex, keeps passing me on to another web page, are they still in busines??
  15. N

Wood Splitters Dream - Fiskars X27 -

Canadian tire has specials on them great splitter.
  16. N

xmas

merry Christmas to all from the Fraser valley
  17. N

Vedder river Pinks

looking foreward to meeting up with you dennis
  18. N

Vedder river Pinks

moving to chilliwack end of sept looking forward to pounding the vedder may need some tips as havnt fished it since1985!!
  19. N

scotty trap puller scotty rod holders

trap puller $15 rod holders $ 10
Back