Search results

1. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Protest Outside Fisheries Minister's office May 1 from 12 to 1 PM

trying to get folks from North Island going but we are way north man hopefully we can get people out to shout!
  2. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Guiding Insurance and Limitations RE: TUNA

I lived and guided in Ukee for over 3 years fished lots of tuna 60 ton means tonnage SVOP requires same courses of chart plotting and navigation as well as radio officers card and there is not a 25 mile restriction on the small vessel masters your are at your own risk and I quote this straight...
  3. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Hali Fishing this weekend

ok you have fun with that one I'll tell the boys to keep there eyes peeled for ya!
  4. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Hali Fishing this weekend

Buddy 70% of the swiftsure bank is an RCA now thanks to DFO and you can't fish the Nitnat mouth anymore either RCA as well means no FIN FISHING I was guiding up there in sooke vic and renfrew but moved to north island this year. best of luck hope the water cops don't get ya.
  5. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

yep tons of needle fish in the springs I have been getting lately both in Victoria and Sooke the black coho killer and all silver coho killer work the best and small anchovies if your gonna use bait watch out for those damn dog fish though they even hit your plastic bait LOL ! But there's plenty...
  6. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Sooke Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

got 2 14lb springs and a coho today off whirl bay down deep around 9am this morning wasn't bad at all happy happy clients :)
  7. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Nah the arrowhead tips make a big hole and a big mess if you don't take them out right better to get the bullet shaped ones if your experienced with the harpoon its better smaller and cleaner hole TROTAC is the place to go for those tell them dirty's Steve sent ya lol :) Nice flaty by the way!
  8. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Flat ones! Nice Hali's boyz but check out these big ******* ;) got them 4 days ago killer tides man so still 80 plus and a 40lbder in less than an hour!
  9. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Not to sure as of yet last year it was September 3rd lets hope we get another month or so longer this year:)
  10. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Hey Fella's thanks again for the 411 from down below.... We ended up with 10lb,12lb hatchery :D and saw some little porpoise made my clients daughter so happy but those seal man frigin brutal little buggers were right there waiting for us to slow there dinner down:mad:
  11. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Ya those seals can be really bothersome eh! Well that is until the Orca's come and turn them into an after dinner snack :D munchy munchy ! Thanks again fella's I'll let ya know the 411 from down below when I get back tomorrow afternoon sometime. Keep your tips up and your lines tight boys...
  12. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Thanks so much for the 411 fella's Hit me up on Radio if your around or text me I'll gladly return the favor. Best of luck if your hitting the seas tomorrow. Keep your tips up and your lines tight boys!
  13. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

How's it been out there this weekend fella's ? I spent a few days here and there on the Bank last week and the week before it was pretty spotty but we managed a few fit for the BBQ :)
  14. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Oak Bay cancels summer season for the Salmon Seeker in Kano Inlet.

LOL the OBMG isn't going under I was a guide for years for Bob and now I operate my own company out the there marina here in Victoria. There not going anywhere and neither am I... Yes the bizz has changed and yes the economy has changed but damn man we just can't give up it will get better...
  15. Hook'n Them Up Fishing

No Habitat, No Fish: Harper Plans for Elimination of Wildlife Protection!!!

That's awful err I am seriously upset doesn't surprise me in the least that something like this would happen! :(
Back