Search results

1. CIVANO

Tell Your Best Joke

2. CIVANO

3 Alaska seafood processors closing

3 major seafood processors in Alaska have announced plans to sell off their plants or temporarily close for the upcoming fishing seasons. Trident, Peter Pan Seafood Company and OBI Seafoods have all cited turbulent market conditions for their decisions...
  3. CIVANO

What's for dinner tonight ?

This is an excellent lamb sauce when Basil and Mint are in LAMB SAUCE 1/2C PACKED MINT LEAVES 1/2C PACKED BASIL LEAVES 1/2C EVOO 1/4C WHITE WINE VINEGAR 2T LEMON JUICE 2T SUGAR 1 TSP SALT PUREE IN FOOD PROCESSOR
  4. CIVANO

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

After 8 hours the warmest spot on the wire is 93 f
  5. CIVANO

This breaks down into shelves and posts
  6. CIVANO

Ok after years using flod lights and cords everywhere, I figured it out. Buy 2 shelf metal shelving 34" tall,48" wide and18" deep. Adjust the top rack as plants grow and lay led flood lights glass lens down on upper rack. Cords out of the way and can be moved with added wheels. You can have...
  7. CIVANO

Grady Gas tank cover screws

when I replaced my grady gas tanks, I squirted silicone in all the holes before tightning. It wasn't there before
  8. CIVANO

Furuno LS 4100 power cord needed

The Customer Service department can provide information about purchasing and availability. The Technical Support department can help you with installation and operational questions. For Repair information please contact our facility in Camas, WA at 360-834-9300. For Customer Service or...
  9. CIVANO

Furuno LS 4100 power cord needed

The Furuno site lists your head unit as no longer available but lists this as the transducer cable for that unit https://www.furunousa.com/en/support/AIR-033-270
  10. CIVANO

FN0294 FishingBC App Catch Log will now Sync to Your License and is a Valid Record, even when Offline

Little tricks: I was checked off Port Renfrew and had a couple of Springs on board. After verifying I had marked my license, he said he was going out in a few days and would I mind showing him what had worked for me. It was a T-Rex hoochie and I pointed the flasher and hoochie out to him. He...
  11. CIVANO

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

I fished with that exact model when I was a young teenager 64 years ago. I loved that reel.
  12. CIVANO

Downrigger not laying cable on spool evenly?

Enough that the cable has wore a groove in the insert.
  13. CIVANO

Coop marked gas with ethanol.

I use PRI - G https://theepicenter.com/pri-g-gas-fuel-treatment-pint.html
  14. CIVANO

Tell Your Best Joke

15. CIVANO

Tell Your Best Joke

16. CIVANO

Tell Your Best Joke

17. CIVANO

Tell Your Best Joke

Back