Search results

1. Capt_Ed

Finally

Don't want to get ahead of myself to much but heading down tomorrow to pick it up. Finally
  2. Capt_Ed

US boat purchase.( another issue)

So I'm going Wednesday to look at a boat in Tacoma. I have all the Global bank Transfer setup if we make a deal but am having an issue sorting out the insurance. The boat insurance should be able to get sorted out but the trailer is the issue. My agent says they can issue a permit from the...
  3. Capt_Ed

3rd boat I've seen with this name

4. Capt_Ed

USA purchase issue

So going down this week to look at a boat and have talked to my insurance agent about bringing g it back . So insuring the trailer from icbc is no problem but having problems getting insurance for the boat from Seattle to the border. Looking for FIRST hand experience. I boat my last boat like...
  5. Capt_Ed

Herring stocks rebounding

https://www.cheknews.ca/pacific-herring-stocks-increasingly-rebounding-on-west-vancouver-island-biologists-1193445/
  6. Capt_Ed

Weldcraft

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kA3FprPtEmKtMd3R/?mibextid=xfxF2i
  7. Capt_Ed

Radar arch

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/EMcjK1TxD3VmtD2A/?mibextid=kL3p88 This is what an arch should be worth
  8. Capt_Ed

VacMaster 215

Not mine but for sale on market place and I don't know how to post links. Its in Surrey
  9. Capt_Ed

My Heros

10. Capt_Ed

Broken pods

Anyone have any horror stories of pods coming off or coming apart.
  11. Capt_Ed

Boat Prices drastically reduced

So I open Marketplace boats just now and over half the boats listed have a slash thru the price and reduced fron 10 to 35%. Things are looking up for those of us in the market.
  12. Capt_Ed

Twins, Age & Hours

So one of the tubs that I'm looking at has twin 2011 Suzukis with under 200 hrs. I have no reason to not belive the hours but wondering if anyone has any thoughts on potential issues. He seems to use it every year , just not that much
  13. Capt_Ed

Campion 672 opinions

So I'm looking at one and contacted a member on here that has one looking for an opinion and got some positive comments. Just wondering if there anybody else with some thoughts. This one I'm looking at has twins on it and seems in pretty good shape.
  14. Capt_Ed

Registration Transfer confirmation?

So with the recent sale of my boat I'm wondering if there is anyway I can check to see if the new owner has transfered the registration to his name.
  15. Capt_Ed

The best 2 days of boat ownership

I hate to get to ahead of myself but it looks like my boat is going to sell in a couple days. While I'm really looking forward to look for another I'm quite sad about selling this one. It was my first sport boat and we had alot of fun and caught a shitload of fish with it. Onward and upward ...
  16. Capt_Ed

Boat sale paper work

So I may have a sale for my boat and am wondering about the paper work. I bought mine in the states and then registered it up here. What are my requirements to complete the sale when a this guy shows up with the money.
  17. Capt_Ed

Changing to hydraulic steering

So if my Trophy doesn't sell ( and really I'm happy to keep it) I'd like to change the cable steering on my Mercruiser leg to Hydraulic. Anyone done this, like does the power steering unit on the engine come off also. Is there a Seastar kit or what.
  18. Capt_Ed

Commercial prawn opening date

Anyone know when it is
  19. Capt_Ed

Vac Bags

Looking for chamber bags , any good deals around
  20. Capt_Ed

Garelick kicker bracket

$50, I'm in Telegragh right now but can drop or meet anywhere between here and the Okanagan about mid September
Back