Search results

1. S

N.S. fish farm rejected: risk to wild salmon.

Makes some sense, but you have been wrong so many times I have lost count. Repeating your wrong and inaccurate statements over and over isn't going to make them suddenly right. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result? The results...
  2. S

Atlantic salmon blood through an effluent pipe - directly into Brown’s Bay

Well, it wasn't in anything you supplied. In fact, everything you supplied showed the opposite. BTW, quoting your own post isn't proof it is out there. Give us the AM quotes please.
  3. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

What are you talking about? Just asking you to treat everything the same. Seems like people who provide scientific info that you don't like are somehow ignorant of not of your standard. So, use the old "squirrel" bully tactic, but how about you give us some science and maybe answer a question...
  4. S

watch this and tell me we need fish farms and their diseased fish intermingling with our wild salmon

Bigdoegh, so many things wrong with your statement. You wanted us to post on your thread, so here goes. Can you supply all the raw footage that was culled to make this video? I would like to try and edit together some footage that says the opposite. Can you also guarantee that this footage...
  5. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

Well, back at you AA. I would like to see a real science journal publish the false test results by AM and decide the new negative retests are to be ignored. On one post you talk science and scientific veracity, on the next post you "parrot " false conclusions from pseudoscientists that the...
  6. S

AA, when you supplied the documents on "muzzled" scientists, wasn't this part of the independent labs retest? Yep, care to share what the results were? Folks, when AM's samples were retested, they tested negative. AA can make a claim that if an advocate tests something and on retest it fails...
  7. S

N.S. fish farm rejected: risk to wild salmon.

Your right, but when a company does everything we ask, follows the rules, receives all the permits and the the conservationist through coercion and politicking get the rules changed so the process has to restart, what is that called? I think that is interference. And, it is especially...
  8. S

Minimal risk to wild Fraser River sockeye due to pathogen transfer from BC Salmon Farms

Can't let this go. We just went through post after post of "muzzled" scientists and "government coverups". Since you are now taking up the mantle, I will ask the exact same thing I asked AA. Can you provide one single proof of evidence that this is occurring? Your favourite poster to like...
  9. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

Waited for fogged in to help correct. Okay, problem one: can you confirm the video is not cut and spliced. Are we seeing only the worst or is this representative of actual science? You are claiming it is scientific, so if the anti ff advocates paid and went with me to a random ff, is this...
  10. S

Minimal risk to wild Fraser River sockeye due to pathogen transfer from BC Salmon Farms

Interesting post. In Canada many of us are worried about the agendas of politicians and the organized conservationists. I know the Sierra Group down south has been accused of political adgendas that are not necessarily aligned with the environment. Same problems up here. Is it all bad fish...
  11. S

Wild Salmon Policy implementation plan

Stoking the fires with this one. Any way you can back this up?
  12. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

Sorry been off for a few days. DFO has lots in their info but spread out. As does MNP and Price Waterhouse. Start with this. Need more, let me know but all stats are verified independently. Sorry, posting from an iPad. Might be an older dated post but you can probably get the 2016 numbers...
  13. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

Good point - add comments to there website as well. Fogged In posted it here though for a reason though GLG - to share and have public discourse - his comments are welcomed by us all.
  14. S

Yep - clean as a whistle - never a birth defect, disease, sickness, or deformation unless directly caused by us humans. Darwin was wrong - humans caused the dinosaurs to die off!
  15. S

I will make a deal - no posts from me - but not a single lie from your anti-FF group. No false accusations - no false science - no junk. No problem with fair and balanced - just keep it real. My response to Onefish was another claim of DFO collusion and them producing "Fake News". How about...
  16. S

If you mean Pro-Canadian, Pro BC, Pro First Nation, Pro Jobs for the unemployed, a hand up instead of a hand out - guilty as charged. Glad you recognized it.....
  17. S

39 isn't enough. That is why I said there could be 390 independent scientists reviewing this and the anti-FF lobby still won't accept facts. I have challenged everyone on this website to provide the independent researchers that had proven the real harm caused by FF's. We have had claims that...
  18. S

So if a lodge cleans 500+ fish per day, and dumps it out front, you believe that is natural? Not saying the lodge is wrong, just asking a question...doesn't seem like that occurs naturally.
  19. S

I actually, couldn't disagree with you more. If it said 390 experts selected from the same group, you would still imply there must be a bias. People, when Canada found its first case of Mad Cow Disease, we reported it to the world. This caused the beef industry to lose at least $1B in...
  20. S

Fish Farm trouble in BC.

Actually, the math is wrong. Those hard working fish farm owners helped out the province with $80M last year. You probably got to see a doctor or used roads etc. that were all partially paid for by the FF's. So, since you caught more hatchery fish than I and and since the FF's don't catch...
Back