Search results

1. Canso

Your Hotrod or Classic Car Pics

My high school car, still have it.
  2. Canso

Wanted: lowrance gen2 structurescan black box

i have one in the boat still mounted, i can look on the weekend if its the one your looking for. I was for a gen 1 HDS
  3. Canso

Wanted: lowrance gen2 structurescan black box

do you just need the box not the transducer?
  4. Canso

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

reels with scenery you might recognize.
  5. Canso

Aluminum boat builders - why have they become so greedy???

I was triggered on that, lol. I'm looking for 21-22' river jet boat and Northriver is at the top of my list with Custom Weld.
  6. Canso

Cell Phone Plans

I do the "bring your own phone" plan with Koodo. the kids are on the $15 a month unlimited call and text in Canada with no data. my wife's plan is also "Bring your own phone" but with data since the kids always hotspot. I buy Redmi phones from AliExpress the last phone I purchased was Xiaomi...
  7. Canso

Rebuild chargeable 18v power batteries???

amazon has a couple differnt styles for Hitachi
  8. Canso

Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

Sunrise at Sandheads Sockeye 2018
  9. Canso

Salmon Head Recovery Program - Post results here

I thought they would tell you the hatchery they are from, reading the ear bone.
  10. Canso

Looking for inboard

Dave at California Marine in Richmond has GM crate engines.
  11. Canso

Grounding aluminum boat

you mean run negative to a hull anode.... or just any part of the aluminum hull?
  12. Canso

Inboard Repower Timeframe

large jobs become filler when times are slow, might take 30hrs to complete but only pays 20hrs. "cream" jobs take 2hrs but pay 3hrs..... there is lots of "cream" out there right now. shops will become very choosing in times like this. BTW what is the hourly shop rate for the marine shops? When...
  13. Canso

Bridgeview is making a 22' with full cabin

Aluminum, labor, rigging etc. its worth about $70k......... but, its cheap to borrow money and people are willing to pay whatever. it will probably have a price tag over $120k
  14. Canso

may sturgeon stag trip

early May is good, you want to go before freshet is in full swing. Ive used Thomas or Vic from STS
  15. Canso

300lb braid downriggers and stern tie?

My dad worked for Sampson, and I spliced 1000's of dock and anchor lines for Sampson and Herzog in the 90's. 3/8 gold braid was the staple for dock, anchor and stern lines, I wouldn't trust anything less.
  16. Canso

2007 LBZ Duramax Low Km

LBZ is the one to get. before the emissions and after the injector and head gasket problems from he LB7 and LLY.
  17. Canso

Let's see your boat!

and a toy boat, I've had this for over 20 years, just put it back into service this summer. '69 Hondo V-drive flat, sbc ski boat.
  18. Canso

Let's see your boat!

Sunrise Sockeye 2018
  19. Canso

Fulton tongue jack. Worth the $ ?

I used it on a equipment trailer at work, I bought it for the brake function, but the brake doesn’t work very well. It sure looks pretty, maybe too pretty for my trailer lol. It’s been on the trailer for 2 seasons and still seems to function. Mine didn’t come with the mounting kit, that was a pain.
  20. Canso

Should I put a 200hp on my boat?

I think you need a 250Hp and you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Great boat BTW, you will love more power.
Back