Search results

1. VanCity Tyee

2014 ECVI Nanoose Bay, French Creek Reports

Fished the tide at 5:30 am and the tide at 9:55 am hoping for a morning bite, called it a day after that, was fishing deep today 177 - 200'. Was in the 18' Hourston 150 merc Hardtop
  2. VanCity Tyee

Fished the last two days at Gerald and Ballenas, very slow out right now
  3. VanCity Tyee

Nice to hear people getting out, Great report Seafever! Looking to try and maybe get out next weekend. Likely going to give Gerald a try
  4. VanCity Tyee

Hi everyone i thought i would get this years thread going. Lets have all the reports here
  5. VanCity Tyee

tko lures

The red black and white one is deadly.
  6. VanCity Tyee

Need a good mooching rod for a Islander reel

Shimano technium 10'6 med action
  7. VanCity Tyee

WTS Shimano Calcutta 400B and 10' Shimano Cnvergence Combo..New..Old Model Convergenc

Great Deal considering i just paid $370 for the same combo a couple of weeks ago. To bad i already used it.
  8. VanCity Tyee

ECVI Nanoose, French Creek Report

Has anyone been out fishing the winter springs? Gerald and Ballenas are usually holding. Feel free to PM me
  9. VanCity Tyee

Fishing WCVI Slide Show

Great shot at 02:57
  10. VanCity Tyee

Trophy Handle Upgrade To Shimano Paddles

That is interesting thanks for posting. I am going to look into that. I did the islander drag modification to the trophy reel and wow what a difference it made.
  11. VanCity Tyee

Steelhead books

Thanks for sharing. I have been on salmon university before i didn't know they had another site.
  12. VanCity Tyee

Steelhead books

Thanks i will look into that book.
  13. VanCity Tyee

Steelhead books

Im looking at getting into steelhead fishing. I was wondering if there are some books that can teach you the basics and how to fish for steelhead. As well as rod reel and gear recommendations. Feel free to share the book name. When i was first starting to saltwater fish i read a lot of books...
  14. VanCity Tyee

Wanted Washer and Dryer

Check out Dragon liquidation, they are in Vancouver. Never bought anything from them though. http://dragonliquidation.weebly.com/washer--dryer.html
  15. VanCity Tyee

200 year old, 39.8 lb Rockfish

Fish n chips anyone?
  16. VanCity Tyee

WDFW Rockfish Identification website

Thank you for sharing, I am also printing one off and laminating it as well.
  17. VanCity Tyee

Forum members BOATS

Thought i would get this thread going again. Here is my boat a 18' 1992 Hourston with a 150 Merc and 9.8 nissan. Its a fishing machine.
  18. VanCity Tyee

ECVI Nanoose, French Creek Report

Has anyone been out fishing lately.
  19. VanCity Tyee

150 etec on a 17 ft hourston

I have a 150 merc on my 18' Hourston, the boat just rips. In my opinion i have found the 150 a little overkill especially when i am just going 3-10 minuets away on the ECVI fishing. My boats cruising speed is about 23.1MPH 4100RPMS any slower it will not plane any faster it will just guzzle the...
  20. VanCity Tyee

Golden Spring?

Does any one know if it was a Red, White, or Marbled spring?
Back