Search results

1. H

All Things COVID-19

One would guess Covid is doing what it was designed to do?? As above vaccine is working on variants. No need to worry. HM
  2. H

All Things COVID-19

No worries, this experiment will all be over soon, no Covid in Texas and other places already. Masks gone and back to work/normal. We will soon follow, we are just late due to being unorganized with vaccine. We must all hang in there, before long this test will be over. Its in the script, all...
  3. H

All Things COVID-19

You state the reason that someone else can have my human trial vaccine. How many species has had mRNA vaccine trials over the last 30 years? How many have been successful? What consequences happened to the test animals? Now miraculously a miracle vaccine appears with 60 day human trials? I will...
  4. H

All Things COVID-19

My guess, in a few months he will single handily beat Covid. At least that's what the media will have the fools believe. Cant understand why BC is so slow and behind other Provinces with definitive announced vaccine roll out plan. HM
  5. H

Cuts of meat on sale

I really am glad there are more like you RC. Can you imagine how packed the bush would be if it got out how good the wild ones taste. Ha ha Also cant imagine having the disease like me, all those big fat skulls and skins adorning your walls. Enjoy that force fed fat red or white meat. :) HM
  6. H

Cuts of meat on sale

Gotta say. I have bought very little meat in 20 years, turkey for holidays and when we used to eat at restaurants. Love BC, long seasons, OK limits, meat choices change with seasons, so many choice cuts walking around just waiting for some lead. Why would anyone want that hormone infected meat...
  7. H

DFO 2020 Halibut Fishery Announcement & Regs

A big shout out to all SFAB members, for your time, dedication and big shoulders. Takes a special person to do the thankless great job you are doing. All fishers should say good job, we have a season and chances at some great white meat. Thanks HM
  8. H

All Things COVID-19

Or maybe a well released timing to further the plan. Because everyone locked down and dependant on Gov handouts is what really must happen. Why not lifting, happy, invigorating nightly reports about the majority of people who have recovered? Worst is yet to come, bets? BTW, with hali opening...
  9. H

All Things COVID-19

Good job I have been away from this post for awhile. I still read only 1 poster who thinks they are the only one correct. All other data, opinions or posts are called names. You actually accused other parties of lying??? There is ONLY 1 party leader who has been convicted/proven twice of lying...
  10. H

All Things COVID-19

Trains will take us there, where we get a wrist tattoo. I am still going and booked for trip. HM
  11. H

16.5 Double Eagle replacement windshield gasket

A few years ago, my 18.6 DE had a window "issue". Van isle glass in Vic had books of windows and gaskets, found one very reasonable and used. They also got me exact size, angled and thickness for glass replacement. Still working today. HM
  12. H

All Things COVID-19

Still planning my summer trip, good that Canada has negative test before entry, South Africa has had the rapid tests with email response for 3 months with state run testing sites, cost to tourist, $69 US last time I looked. Why is Canada so 3rd world? Maybe lockdown is the real outcome wanted? HM
  13. H

All Things COVID-19

Sorry, I beg to differ, both my sisters are in healthcare in Ont. One a is a nurse in a smaller facility close to her town, (Trenton). Since Covid started they have had 1, YES 1 confirmed case on any of her shifts, and some possible, earlier most were not tested unless they have multiple...
  14. H

Tips for building a new house

City inspector told me that during second framing inspection. Had me cut off and remove the portion showing from under sill on the bottom 18" of exterior walls. I now have a complete 9' wrap with another 36" strip around top, without the flipped up sill portion. I am told this is now correct...
  15. H

My response was too the original ops question. How to save $$$ and how hard is being GC. I would not call all builders dishonest, on the contrary, most were straight up and told me what to do to save the "extra" add on expenses. All stated 20% was the fee for them organizing the build and...
  16. H

Some of the exact issues I experienced. As the GC I STOPPED my builder from doing beams the easy way, now they are as I wanted and look great. Seams the easy, fast don't really give a **** is the new building process, or I will care if you sign the blank check first. Walk around some new builds...
  17. H

I will chime in, just got to lockup yesterday on my man cave room, a stick build with 8"x 8" fir beams for aesthetics, 26'x30' with 10.6' walls and 16' cathedral ceiling. I am retired so can be on site 24/7, no requirement for loans so no lender engagements/requirements. After much research...
  18. H

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

I did drool on truck seat, steering wheel, lap, and hands the other week. An awesome sexy 27+ Jackson Craft went past, fully decked out above waterline in CAMO with hull a flat, army green. OMG a dream boat. Lottery and there will be another?? Ha ah Good luck on your search. HM
  19. H

"Boxing Day" Sales

I had same experience at Cabelas Nanaimo. As a club member they send me lots of emails with daily, weekly, monthly specials. When I get an email with lots of wants I drive to store to purchase. Only because sales state in store purchase only. Imagine my surprise when after I get there all items...
  20. H

All Things COVID-19

Not saying I agree with your paint the country with the same brush martial law thoughts, or that Dr Henry is soft, its 2020 with his dictatorship at the helm. My teacher friends are saying exactly what you stated but in a different way. Possibly due to geographical area, this area voted high NDP...
Back